The Little Cup: Feather Weight Championship

@OXambi: What’s your Game Center?

@wardlordsh: Weird. The admin saw this thread and never commented anything on babies in PvP. Someone actually confirm by providing a screenshot of a bluechick or something like that in PvP and in their own team in the team-making thing?

How about we have a little match over gc with baby monsters to check things out :P?

Sounds good. My Game Center is Zoroark35.

*\ *Neeewwwsss!

The babies CAN be used in PvP. I tested! They work normally as any other Arkadion would.

The tournament would go back to how it was before. Let’s forget this ever happened. OXambi, are you still gonna participate?

Zoro

You have it wrong

I am Drybones901 my GC is onefabknitter

My friend is bogerbrain his GC is onefabknitter

Hey put me on there too! :slight_smile:

Now this is weird.

In pvp I am able to use my lv1 snorkling spark arky etc.

But for some reason I cant use things like sqaulfox bluechik and smokepup!?

How does the system for pvp work?

Um?

I used Bluechick and Smokepup in my PvP battles. They work. They’re not level one.

Maybe it’s because it’s a battle through a GC invite? If that’s the case it shouldn’t matter

Only way u can do that if u feed the babys to lvl 20 , instead if training them … But they will evolve once they battle
oxAmbivalenz

This is not true, i used a Bluechick and Smokepup in PvP. Both are level 1-5 and neither have been fed once.

On matchmaking ??? U can not .

You can’t in Matchmaking, but that shouldn’t matter in the tournament.

I cant even put my lvl 1 babies on my line up . Dont know what u guys are talking about

Two things

1. I can, that’s weird. :confused:

2. When being invited you have the option to make team adjustments so you can add the babies there perhaps.

My gcn is d r s t r a n g e (you should already have it) and theres spaces inbetween all of them

Added. Trra I need your Game Center!

There’s only 2 spots left!

Okay now that will makes sence then , not sure why i aint think about that … So is this tourny gonna be about babies still ?

I want it to be about babies. If in the end there’s a BIG issue i will make it 5* or less. I really don’t want to do that though.

So do it with babies then , that seems more funn anyways , since we know for sure that you can use them , just gotta do line on when you inv someone to battle

:slight_smile:

Oh **** I just figured it out the problem.

The pvp system selects your highest lv of the family the arcadion belongs 2.

So bassicly the only way for some people to use the babys would be to delete all evolved forms of that arcadion to be able to use them in pvp

So basicly if you have a bluechick and a bluetail the pvp system wont allow you to pick the lower lv blue chick.

edit:deleting does not work the pvp system checks your wiki and sees what your highest lv arcadion was so basicly for people like me who filld up his wiki by evolving everything cant use a lot of the babys anymore.