the level of difficulty

I’m playing this game since 1.5 year now .and I guess everyone know that the difficulty of is increasing too much .before I was able to do scb extreme but know I can’t .island challenge is also more hard to play .biweekly missions are like impossible to play .everything is really hard also the system has perfect moves it’s like you are playing against player .in every game there is a difference between system moves and player but in this they are the same .the algorithm must be changed .the game wasn’t like that .a game!!! That’s what neo monsters is before everything . I love this game And i want to have fun when I play .not being angry!!! I don’t want to beat challenges that only few players can do .and came here to say only me I was able to do it !!! Where the game is going with this high level of difficulty ?

The game got better. Its time to git gud

Im strongly disagree with you.

As i see it, PVE is to easy. Every scb and any buffed event (UC aside) im able to win with the same strategy for ages, and it getting boring. I havnt felt a real challenge at pve for a very long time. AI doesnt know how to handle some monsters that can win by themself (doom, lastbiters), and can easily get beaten by sleep/stun lock strategy. He acts pretty stupid, like using assisted single attack instead of TT with lava, or chrono killer instead of protector killer with cyc when a protector protect a chrono monster, and etc… this little things are the difference between win and lose, and all those wrong choices make it to easy

simple 

You are right diffictulty is increasing but it needs to be done because players have lot of legendary monsters and it would be challenging for them. Even master challenge in current scb is pretty hard because of plenty fully evolved legendaries. 

Difficulty increased but the pve events are not impossible, lol scb was easier befire true but scb till now is still a walk in the park, maybe your strategy is stagnant or not good enough to beat the current pve events. My drafts were bad this IC so I couldnt reach 400 this time but dzuh if you can’t win something, find a way to beat it.

It’s less of a difficulty increase and more of a power creep. New monsters tend to be more powerful than older ones and the scbs like to show off new ones. Hence they get more difficult as a result.

Also they did improve the ai not that long ago.

Definitely not too hard in terms of SCB, they are often too easy. Occasionally you switch things up a bit due to a difficult front or end game, but they usually only take 1-2 tries for me.

Biweekly is not really hard, it’s a lot of trial and error, you often face teams that cannibalize a death revenge monster and you have to keep trying until the right monster is hit. It’s a nice initiative, but once people reach the 7 biweeklies done, I don’t think they will continue a lot of grinding for 4 gems.

I’m playing this game since 1.5 year now .and I guess everyone know that the difficulty of is increasing too much .before I was able to do scb extreme but know I can’t .island challenge is also more hard to play .biweekly missions are like impossible to play .everything is really hard also the system has perfect moves it’s like you are playing against player .in every game there is a difference between system moves and player but in this they are the same .the algorithm must be changed .the game wasn’t like that .a game!!! That’s what neo monsters is before everything . I love this game And i want to have fun when I play .not being angry!!! I don’t want to beat challenges that only few players can do .and came here to say only me I was able to do it !!! Where the game is going with this high level of difficulty ?

You sound like a little ■■■■■.

Z19 HonestOak

Prise05 I understand you. But if everything was easy to win it would be very boring. A challenge makes it interesting. Especially if there are extreme ones… :slight_smile:

I can win about 7-10 biweekly missions. Maybe I can win more but after trying 5 times without success I just let it go. Patience is needed. =) But it is not too hard I think. Just practice is needed to learn the team you have and what you can do with it.
I believe also some luck… that makes it hard. Maybe the devs can make it more feasible…

So you think you’re funny? :slight_smile:

Don’t be salti, Oak likes to tell it as it is.

Sari I’m not Sorry

Z19 GaryOak

thnx great fucker

Hi prise05,

I understand your points. But if the battles are too easy, the players can probably use 1 team to complete all the events.

Ideally, we would like and encourage players to change their parties according to the enemy they are battling. Analyse enemy’s strategy and make a counter team, fighting back and enjoy the victory.

In fact, the buffing for the enemy monsters is almost the same as 1 year ago. New AI, new skills and secret skills do make the battles these days more tough and challenging.

We will be careful not to make dumb battles with only super buffing enemies.

Thank you very much for the feedback :slight_smile:

@vkc you are my hero

Z19 GaryOak

Can we have a super challenge battle where we just fight 16 of the featured monster?

nice reply .I understand that too .I wasn’t asking to make the game easy .but I was saying the difficulty is increasing too much .and in some point it must stop

At what point must it stop? When you can beat everything? You don’t speak on behalf of the community. At some point, if it’s too difficult, feel free to stop.

Every member should be able to talk freely about their experiences or frustrations in the game.

No problem BabyOak I don’t need any sorry. Just go and play your mega blocks. Maybe your little friend Realbaby will play too. ;p

Bye.

z19 clan its like u are all the same person u talking whith the same words .does your boss tell you what to comment ?