Frustrating super challenges

All other levels are easy but each and every time i hit brick wall on extreme lvl.2
Last level of entire event, and same story every time xD so damn frustrating lol

Welcome to the game

1 Like

It’s just one more thing to grind for. You’ll beat them eventually.

2 Likes

Getting over the hurdle of SCB extreme lvl 2 is a big one! Some people are able to do it early on by building counter teams or utilising the free monsters incredibly well (not possible in every SCB but works for some) or they happened to get monsters early on that can be built around to win PvE battles.

Trust us, you’ll get there. It will feel great when you do! It takes time to build the collection and the experience to beat SCB reliably. Completing all the other events takes even more!

2 Likes

Takes me back, this is the team i used to win my first ever scb(It was Satomi’s) I was super happy to do it : )

Now my count is at 30+
@LeoFINuTube It takes a while for you to do it for the first time then you’re unstoppable :blush:

2 Likes

@LeoFINuTube do not worry, Neo Monsters is a slow game that rewards patience but that only makes the milestones you reach the more satisfying!

7 Likes

There are now lot of players that have proved Extreme lvl 2 of Super challenge can be done with 4 legendaries only. There are some that have even done it with superepics. Ask for advice about teambuilding, I’m sure other players will help you go through those challenges

Get good. Jk for me I can beat about 2/3 of them. It’s much harder than it used to be

1 Like