The Great Tournament #1

Welcome to TGT!

A tournament that carries prestige in its name. Yours truly will be the one and only overseer of the tournament. This tournament is to test not only your skill level but your ability to be resourceful in different situations. Don’t understand? Well…then you’re simply not great enough…

But before we carry on to the rules…

A big thank you to the developers, in particular VKC, for sponsoring this tournament. The winner will receive 5 gems…pretty nifty…

Initially, i wanted to incorporate teams into this tournament. But it’s my first time arranging this sort of event, so there was no need to complicate things this time around. Maybe in the future…

*Tournament Rules*

This will be a knockout tournament. Each match-up will be a best out of 3 matches.
The winner of the first match can not switch their team going into the second match, neither can the winner of the second match. So, ideally the most important match of the set is the first one. Therefore, you must make it count.

Obviously, by the convention of a best of 3. If you win the first 2 rounds you don’t have to play the last.

This rule is what makes this tournament GREAT. Each round will have restrictions that players need to follow. This is so that you can’t just abuse the same OP team, making matches more strategic and enjoyable. Cough cough motor 5th…

Examples of restrictions:

1. Monster ban (e.g Ziberius banned)
  2. Element ban (e.g earth monsters banned)
  3. Team limitations (e.g mandatory 5 epics on a team)
  4. Entrance ban (e.g stunning/shocking entrance banned)

And much more!

You can use monsters that were banned in the previous rounds. E.g you can use Ziberius in round 2 even though it was banned in round 1.

There will be no restrictions in the finals. Abuse motor to your hearts content…

If it comes to 6 players in a round. There will be a group league to reduce it to 4 players to advance to the semi finals. More information on that later if it happens.

*General Rules*

1. You must have “Line”. It is a convenient form of communication as well as used for setting up matches.

2. Matches are to be completed by the specified date. If everyone finishes early then we move on early. No extensions unless you have probable cause.

3. If there is reason for someone to be DQ (E.g delaying matches). Screenshots are necessary to support your argument.

4. If someone isn’t following the restrictions then it’s a DQ. Unless it was by honest mistake. Screenshots required.

5. You must contact me if you have any queries or requests such as extensions. Regarding requests, unless the other player minds under reason i may grant it.

6. Enjoy yourselves. If not instant DQ…i’m joking…

7. Post results here on the forum or to me directly on Line. Include the winner and the score (Either 2-0 or 2-1).

Okay, time to sign up if you’re interested. Everyone is welcomed.

To sign up post “signed” below, nothing else or i’m going to overlook it ;).

The sign-up will close 24 hours after the first 16 players have signed up.

May greatness be with you…

Participants:

RAF Nitekrawler0
Z19 Gary Oak
NMA Alucard
HYDRA Dark Ward
Z19 Cryo
Z19 IDFWU
RNA Lucrayzor
NMA SAUL
RAF Xyzencross
Zardecil