THE GAUNTLET

Hey boys and girls and LGBTQ !

Refer to @DMGInterference 's post below for details. Thanks Interference.

Me organizing a community tournament called the Gauntlet, anybody above Hero Rank 120 can participate (so that you have full cost).

THE GAUNTLET 1.0.1

RULES:

• All participants will build their teams and send screenshots to @SPN_GOAT

• Once all the teams are formed, screenshots will be made public. You will be able to see others’ teams only after EVERYONE has provided their screenshot.

• Each teams will contain 12 MONSTERS. Among all teams, the 5 most chosen monsters will be BANNED from the tournament.
    If your team had one of these monsters, you will be forced to remove them.
    You can replace them with other non-banned monsters, but you can’t replace more than two of them.

• All matches will be uploaded to YouTube, hoping @killerdog will help us.
    If you’re interested, you can register in this thread. Feel free to ask any questions here too!

RESTRICTIONS:

No Awakened mythics.
No monsters weak to Payback Killer.

If you have some suggestions we will be listening!

2 Likes

Stopped reading after seeing this.

1 Like

Sounds fun and I’m happy to host videos of the tournament on my YouTube channel. However, I’m a little confused here where you explain the rules.

We each build a team that doesn’t include the banned monsters. However, then we pick only 5 monsters from that team to play with? But if too many of us pick the same monsters we are forced to change our picks??

No it would seem you build your team and submit SSs before the banned monsters get voted on

For the restrictions, couldn’t you just ban all S-S+ tiers and awakened mythics along with toxic entrance and the other stuff

1 Like

I hope I am not meet bomboid /thlug brucedino :face_with_head_bandage:

lol I was just thinking about doing that

I would… But I’m not that hero rank yet and you banned all my key monsters :rofl::joy:! I would get swept

This is ■■■■■■■ stupid

3 Likes

The worst tournament ever. I can’t even understand the points in organization section

Do you suggest any changes ?

I will probably need help of interference in order to explain y’all properly.

1 Like

Imma head out

I think it sounds fun.

1 Like

Let’s allow DR and other revenges

@DMGInterference do you mind helping me with some clarification work and scheduling ?

Sure what aspects of it should I clarify

Ok so @X_CHEEMA_X and I have decided to re-work the tournament. Here it is:

THE GAUNTLET 1.0.1

RULES:

• All participants will build their teams and send screenshots to @X_CHEEMA_X

• Once all the teams are formed, screenshots will be made public. You will be able to see others’ teams only after EVERYONE has provided their screenshot.

• Each teams will contain 12 MONSTERS. Among all teams, the 5 most chosen monsters will be BANNED from the tournament.
    If your team had one of these monsters, you will be forced to remove them.
    You can replace them with other non-banned monsters, but you can’t replace more than two of them.

• All matches will be uploaded to YouTube, hoping @killerdog will help us.
    If you’re interested, you can register in this thread. Feel free to ask any questions here too!

RESTRICTIONS:

No Awakened mythics.
No monsters weak to Payback Killer.

If you have some suggestions we will be listening!

7 Likes

Unban Novadrake

Where do you see it banned

Eh!?
So it doesn’t stand anymore?

Ahem…yes
But we know it will be banned through choosing those 5 monsters.

2 Likes