The Basement(Enter At Your Own Risk, Read first post.)

@Killerdog or who ever the mods are, I hope that discussion gets deleted just like what happened between me and the death revenge noob.

DLGZ 再见

Ohh, you’re that UC cheater guy. It’s good to see you again!

2 Likes

You’ve heard of my feats too huh. Stay tuned.

2 Likes

New shiny

Bet u didn’t know it existed

2 Likes

Definitely not looking to defend any bad misleading that’s happened. However, I know that Squinty has been well aware this person was not genuine right from the beginning so I’m sure he’s had his guard up and his feelings haven’t been hurt by much.

Go cry about it

u reminded me of that one joke about having 4 men in a room and telling them that one of them is straight and the rest are gay. so, they will spend their time convincing the other they are actually straight
But the thing they dont know is that they are all straight
thats from u reminding me about the show “The Circle”

2 Likes

Trust me @Killerdog , I hear you. I grew up Southside Chicago in USA, I know all about the racial and sexual bigotry and hatred both from authority positions and others. I stand by what I said from my personal experience of seeing people do the things they do and how they react. My post wasn’t so much about chastising people for the sake of doing so because I don’t believe they are really repenting, but also not filling an act with such an amount of indulgence that it leads others to do the same things and hurt people in similar or more serious ways. Easy example is learning to bully when you’re a kid, you see someone else do it, usually a parent or adult, and you mimic and get the similar outcome. What changes is when the outcome isn’t how you expect, then the behaviour actually changes. I agree it is good for people to come out and real fear is a real thing and I agree with and respect your standpoint on the subject, but I also ask you to agree with and respect my standpoint as well.

We all grew up differently and have different life experiences, that’s part of the beauty of internet communication opening so many avenues to experience and get a glimpse of others lives. Unfortunate truth to that is what you get a glimpse of isnt always pretty or what you would expect.

1 Like

Also thank you for replying to what I wrote bc the thread got locked quickly after I wrote it and felt like I wasted my time lol

1 Like

Cry? if you know which account I am the owner of you would not be saying this.

Though I cant say because I might be banned with my former colleagues as well.

I was just, surprised.

nah
i would be saying it still

1 Like

Giving people the freedom to come out and not face judgement for how they do it is something I feel pretty passionate about. However, I respect you have a differing opinion on some aspects :slight_smile:

Oh wait… we’re in the basement. What I really mean is SCREW YOU :wink:

1 Like

Seems to me that’s all you’ve been doing by making excuses that are irrelevant. The “crime” here is not about sexual orientation/coming out and more about the intent to deceive.

The type of people who do what he did are usually psychopaths, murderers, and predators.

We get it you can step down from the pedestal now.

Did DonT really make a joke about a train crashing a few days after that huge train crash in Greece?

Completely tasteless if you ask me

1 Like

I know this is the basement but please leave DonT alone for a few days. What you’re doing here is tasteless in the same way since you were suspended only a few days ago for harassing DonT. Jokes can be fun, harassment is not

At least 40+ people died in a highly publicized train crash 2 days ago, it’s nowhere near “tasteless in the same way,” and to be frank it’s ridiculous you would suggest that

In the same way, not to the same extent. Get out the basement and go to some reading classes

1 Like

The death toll is now over 50, in case you don’t pay attention to the news.

Making a meme about someone being soft and bagel-like is not “tasteless in the same way” as someone making a joke about a train crash that killed that many people 2 days after it happened and justifying it as “black humor”

1 Like

There is a couple of things you are missing:

1. You are taking for granted that I was aware of this event, well I wasn’t.

2. My “black humor” comment, was not referring at all to this event, was just a comment that came from the fact that the post was “derailing”.

Is someone got offended by my comment I do apologize in advance.

On the other hand, not only you are not sorry at all for insulting me, but you continue on this path.
I feel so sorry for you sincerely.

1 Like