Pvp stories 6/8/16

Same as usual

Gonna kick it off by saying sorry to febo for basically losing a 1 in 4 roll to lose the game. You didn’t deserve to be swept like that

@Althouse sorry man my game froze right after you put my Rexo to sleep and wouldn’t load after about 5 minutes I exited out:/
Just stayed on that screen and wouldn’t let me click anything

Same as usual

Gonna kick it off by saying sorry to febo for basically losing a 1 in 4 roll to lose the game. You didn’t deserve to be swept like that

ahah i was like “it’s not gonna happen… what the!!” and then I haven’t even had the chance to concede cause you just swept all my team ahah… it was pretty epic to see that though xD we’ll get a rematch :slight_smile:

Just got mauled by scotty, ziberious is hard to fight into.

Yeah sorry it froze for me too. My alt’s frontline was totally wiped out by yours lol

Man Zard you are literally running my counter frontline lol.

You should’ve taken that easily

1 lucky sleep all. Got me sleep locked.

Played a good match against Scotty but got a strange yellow flash halfway through then the 30sec timer went to something like 10secs for the rest of the match. Am I going crazy?
Also gg Zard

If canis had gone off then I would have won that

You had poison on but purified it off which gave me free game

It’s amazing how the first 5 moves determine the outcome of a match.

What does a “3” next to their name mean? Well… Whoever you were, GG

Lol Michael bet you didn’t see that random throw into double retri coming. I giggled a bit inside

haha that completely killed me off at the end! At least I got some counterplay after your sleep lock before that double retribution just finished me.

It means you were taking too long on your turns. Great match though really was not expecting to one shot zephy with fire monkey.

Having diffixulties playing match right now

At the higher levels, do you still have the problem with slow play?  I want to gouge my eyes out when my opponent takes close to the max time for every. single. move.  I’d like to hit 30 wins for the potions, but it’s like watching paint dry sometimes.

I prefer taking on a human opponent, but sometimes I really miss how fast you can play against the AI.

I faced mophiese and got crush, damn leogeist this thing hit hard.

Damn almost lost to sleep team, force me to fight till end lineup team
And his deucalizon so badly hit almost everytime.
Fuck sleepers

Just lost 2 fight because my robinator didn’t go first. It all came down to what the random number generator felt like doing.