Pvp stories

Gg wolfi, i am “cryisntfree”, that sleep bomb was stupid, forgot they where poisoned :'v, GG

I must say i havnt had a single disconnect this pvp, nor any kind of lags. This is a huge improvements from the last pvp. Dont know if it because they fixed their servers or just luck, but this is great.
Good job devs (if it happens due a fix from your side)

Same. Didn’t have a dc

Had several reconnections but didn’t have a single dc, great job on this one devs.

Monsters still run out of time instantly every now and then

Gg supah.

Could you ask Su what time he will be open to tournament play? (Make sure he specifies what timezone)

Well the dcs have started for me now. Always against someone under 600 points to

I have had 1 dc in 15 games now.

how did u know it was me :v.
Gg, freaking bane 5th with lots of support counters and i found like 4 in a row :confused:

Here is su’s reply zard, “vegi, tell zard to suck my big :snake:, im bussy, tell zard i have a life and im working”, i think thats a yes

Gg Zard.

Lol, don’t know if he understands the question. I’m asking him what time is good for him. I’m perfectly happy to have him forfeit because he doesn’t want to fight. :wink:

Stratus is rediculous

Banedragon, +9 abyssraider, diredemon, drakozord Z can all do it. Still not an easy fight.

My cloning machine seems to have gotten stolen. :stuck_out_tongue:

Zard su is asking if that fight counts for tournament :v

Tell him that it counted.

JK

Lol

No, If I had known I would be fighting him then I would have changed my team.

Do you have an idea for the counter to the counter? :stuck_out_tongue: Namely using Stratus and then countering incoming bane.

Is rna bosan a hacker? (I doubt he is) I was playing against him and my monsters moved on their own, could it be a glitch or something ?