The Arkadion Masters Challenge!

still seven though…exactly seven

I don’t have nilo in pvp. Do you guys? I can’t find the 7th one you are talking about.

Nilo is a pre Evo, so you cant use itz Metallodius is the evolution of metallo, and can be found in the azid ziggurat (rare)

I like this idea

Are we aloud to challenge people now? Cause i feel like challenging fiire :slight_smile:

Sure i guess, but not all the spots are filled yet. Also, i dont think anyone has made their badge yet

My badge is a rain drop…pretty intimidating…

Master have you made it coz , ya know, i wanna challenge u too xP

How do you make a badge, coz ill take another spot thats free :stuck_out_tongue:

You just design one in whatever paint program you use, like the monsters in my signature.

We actually have to make one?!? Ergh I’m not good with that kinda stuff.

i could make it for you if you want

waterbadge_zps123f7282.png

the sunset background is pulled from google images, but this could work if you want to use it

Cool, I like it :wink:

Made this quick from a couple google images.

rHieP4y.png

Edit: It’d be much better if my old laptop with PS5 wasn’t kaputt – I could make a real one, or at least make it a gif…

just to let you guys know, the badge doesnt have to be circular, have it any shape you want

Circles are so much better than squares (and therefore any other quadrangle), though. :wink: However, if we’re going to talk about other shapes, a heptagon would be legit.

7 sided figure?

Mine would be(if I knew how to use the internet :p) a rain drop that’s a octagon/ heptagon either one.
But for now I will use lyruxes awesome raindrop thing

So guys, when can we pretend to acquire these badges? And little question: if we have all badges, there is a final opponent ? Like the master of champions :smiley:

You can get badges now, and the others will be available when people join as leaders. And the first person to beat all the teams will be the master/final opponent

could the “Gym leader” have cohorts? like in the actual gyms there were multiple people :slight_smile:

Can I apply to be a earth master then ? (I see there is no master for this element and I’m thinking of a earth line-up master league able :slight_smile: )