Super Challenge Battle - Extreme Bunker Beast Question

Hello,

Can anyone give me some tips to build a team to beat the third (extreme) fight against bunker beast? I main SS on the frontline, so obviously I have to reconfigure my team. Sleep all is still helpful though since 3/4 monsters on the frontline can sleep. Anyway, what kind of team should I be aiming for if sleep has no effect and this guy has piercing moves through hold ground?

Thank you for any help you can offer!

Hello,

Can anyone give me some tips to build a team to beat the third (extreme) fight against bunker beast? I main SS on the frontline, so obviously I have to reconfigure my team. Sleep all is still helpful though since 3/4 monsters on the frontline can sleep. Anyway, what kind of team should I be aiming for if sleep has no effect and this guy has piercing moves through hold ground?

Thank you for any help you can offer!

I actually found this really easy, beat it first try with almost half of the team left
I had a Gallio SS Frostrider Armavolt frontline, switching into a DD and with Bazilogon following. I don’t remember the enemy team because, as i said, i only fought it once, but i think the frontline was a TT, Bunkerbeast, Emeraleon(or Heavenswyrm?) And stratus maybe?
Anyway BunkerBeast never touched me since i stunned him with gallio and in some other way, probably stun blitz from baz
I don’t know how to help you much but he is weak to stun, although he is really fast so i have no idea if you don’t have gallio

Imo you should stun him so that the DSA will be off, you also might want to knockback Santistag, after that have some stun bomber/bursters in you team plus some protectors for you SS, you also might have to post the screenshot of your team in order for other players specially some veterans to help you out

Done. After taking a look at my options, let me know what you think. Thanks!

Does bunkerbeast attack SS everytime?

No, he actually kills my team turn first. Sanct twin death sentences both tanks on frontline.

Try to put a death revenge instead of your tt, maybe it kills him and dies

Bunker just kills my drakozord.

Beat it with SS.

I am confused about that. I have tried many tips but still failed.

Bunkerbeast isn’t around anymore.