Need help!!!

Guys i need help to make Dungeon challenge team.so anyone can you help me?

Go get yourself a galvbane

1 Like

Then what?

1 Like

R u serious @Tanbeer

I’m not that good at making DC or UC teams

My advice is to make 3 teams within one.

Have a frontline and when that gets busted swap out the mons for a completely new one. Hopefully you can climb doing this.

1 Like

We’ll need to see what monsters you have before we can help you make a team. I did see that you have gallio and nova though; those are your greatest assets for sure. Use stun wave to cripple each team as they come, giving you enough time to whittle them all down with dusk and timestrike. You can use his SS once per battle, so make liberal use of that to keep his hp as high as possible. For gallio, try to get him to take a tiny amount of damage, perhaps from a few poison ticks, that way he can life flip to just over 1 hp, then use his SS to deal catastrophic damage at the beginning of every match, with HG still serving as a safety net. Twig’s not a bad choice either, could prove very handy as a get out of jail free card to play against a pesky protector.

1 Like

Thanks

Another basic component of a good DC team is damage control; bring something with stunning entrance and keep it in 5th at all times, that way if things go wrong and you lose a monster, the stunner comes in to prevent any further casualties.

1 Like