Super challenge battle, Aegisdragon

Hey friends! Is it hard on extreme? I beat the first two difficulty, not tryed the extreme one… Want to hear your opinion first… I don’t know if this Aegisdragon would kick my ass :smiley:

I beat it. It was pretty easy. Try it! It doesn’t cost any tickets to run after all.

Not too bad, took me two tries. 

I beat it, thanks guys

In addition to the two gems, the experience reward for the hardest one is nice (if you still need exp): 30,000

I didn’t make a team especially for it but my default team managed to get me to like 6 guys left. Made me quite sad. I may just have to make a team for it and kick it’s ass.

Got 30000 exp.  That’s really a lot for me!

Beat it relatively easily, gives a TON of exp

Yeah dude that’s been confirmed.

I can not even beat the Master level D:

Does anyone have any tips for beating the hardest level? Struggling to beat it D:

Try posting your team line-up in the rate/build my team thread and some of the guys will give you some really helpful hints.

It took me a whole day of tinkering with my line-up until I was finally able to beat it. I had two monsters that had both protect killer and sleep killer as well as Rhynobrawl and a monster that knew accelerate team and survivor at the start of team. Then I had a monster with sleep bomb followed by a healer and the rest of team had stun entrance and timestrike and some monsters with bloodcrave or desperate strike.

If both your protect killers can’t take out Aegisdragon make sure you don’t let its health go down to red, instead let one of the protect killers skip one turn and then try and take it out quickly after its used its move. Also hope that when your Rhynobrawl gets take out, its death revenge will activate on Apollorexus. Then I used sleep bomb to help charge up my monster with Survivor.

Here’s a video that shows a battle against the extreme level, have a look at the lineup of monsters and build a team to counter it, thats what I did. Btw the bronzeshell monsters are there because they used unwanted friend.