Super Challenge Battle - 13th Oct 2016

Yeah, it was easy. I quit the battle though so I can rebattle again when I bored with other events.

it was the hardest challange for me as i lack legendaries but somehow still manged to win. got very lucky that zib death thing went on his water stun absorab guy and i was able to kill it and stun booom the rest and was able to copy godfather with horro claw which won me the game

Fire version of rexo but named kamisuck lol

Yeah its the hardest one for me :disappointed_relieved: but i was able to beat it

The zib DR was over abused haha

THE power of last bitter. My soulstealer frontliner has been sucsessfull until he got knockback by super epic team turner :slight_smile:

How did you guys defeat it? I tried with both my poison and sleep team. Zib always destroys my entire team. Why is there that many on the front line followed by a ton of legendaries? Seems unfair but clearly people can beat it, I just don’t know how.

Well the front line is stunable so I stun them and because I have bovolcus I use deathmatch. I don’t know what mons you do have, but if you feel enemy front line is too much just use death roulette & revenge.

I don’t even really know. Took half a billion tries like the previous 2.

I only have 3 legendaries: Omegasdragon, Bazilogon and Nightlord Not exactly killers for Super Challenge. Front Line I went with double death revenge (rhino and puff) along with Ventokaizer and Frostbrave. Pretty much all of those were complete fodder but with decent luck you take a bunch of the opponents out with you (and they do it themselves) and my followup is basically Galvbane who always works massive overtime in these SC events for me and Bazilogon. I couple those two with lots of heals and stun entrance (Blitzdragon and Nightlord) and then I just gotta pray it all goes right. Problem is that Bazilogon didn’t even one-shot those fire mons in the middle of the enemies team which makes setting him up properly just the harder. The turn-giver and that one team-turner+knockback mon fucked me up often times, too. Stun absorbers are also pretty much a must have at the right times. Skyther and Darkstag are merely epics but they pay off with that and hold-ground.

Was about to give up on this one but somehow it all came together once after all. Hope I’ll have another legendary or at least nice Super Epics for the next SC.

I f’ing hate Doomengine.

Doom engine was the reason why I lost the first two times. The buffed stats made it so is have to spend extra hits to stop his clones and bomb

I knocked him and his clone back to sort out at the end

Sudden death keeps landing on my dragaia…

He’s really fun to play with

I think I’m struggling because I’m still trying to brute force my way through every Super Challenge Battles using the same lineup I use elsewhere.  My frontline is Tiamazus, Tridrake, Biledragon, and Alphawolf, so I’m pretty poison heavy to start.  I follow with Angelon, Skyther, Sharknight, Galvbane, Cyberwyrm, Necrowing, Archseraph, Thundrake, and Bovolk (saving him for last in hopes to mop up with DM).  I’ve yet to come anywhere close to beating a SCB Extreme, I think because I’m undervaluing the lower star monsters.  If anyone has any advice as to how I could reorganize or support my lineup, I’d appreciate it.

Yeh I wouldn’t try to brute force at all unless you’ve a supremely strong lineup already.

I basically readjust my lineup constantly. First I gotta find something that works for the enemy’s front lineup somewhat, so that I can at least scout for the rest of the team. Last SC I eventually decided to go with a knockbacker because I struggled too much with the 2 protectors and Soulreaper dude. This time I went with a mostly fodder front because all those Sudden Deaths and whatnot would be hard to avoid completely.

You’ll have to figure out when exactly you got to have stun absorb ready, too. Getting set back 80s or more on your front can easily ruin all your plans. With my severely lacking, 3 legendary lineup I basically cannot afford to get stunned whatsoever.

And poison generally just isn’t that good against the tougher SC monsters. My Omegasdragon for instance cannot one-shot most of the legendaries whereas he dies in no time. I dunno, if you have enough synergy in your lineup it might still work out but, yeh, in general I’d avoid poison heavy lineups.

edit:

Btw., that’s a really fun aspect actually and what you’d want out of SC. All the strategizing and fine-tuning.

Yeah, I agree.  The problem I have now with fine-tuning is I’m still relatively new, and so I don’t have a huge array of monsters outside of my lineup that are max trained/evolved.  So they aren’t much use as of now.  I’ll probably just have to keep picking away at getting them leveled, and hopefully be able to complete the challenge before too long.

Finally completed it by replacing a few mons of mine. Chronozar was a life saver mid/end game.

I mostly used sleep monsters: shadowhunter, Soulstealer, Polareon, shinoblisk, herbizor (I can’t recall its name but it’s the new SE with sleep roulette). I had a few give turners like Serapheon and Midasdragon, and two SE protectors to absorb stun. Finally finished it off with my spam of stun and timestrike.

Last time I just used The godfeather