Suggestions

I think the solution to this autolock is a surrender button, with a confirmation pop up too. 

so we don’t have to wait for too long for opponent to win…

I think every 10,000 battles in PvE we should get a golden egg also a PvE battle counter would be pretty sweet

1. Add the ability to “favorite” specific arks in PVP. We change our lineups quite often and it’d be nice to not have to search for them via the alphabetical/grade/star lists every single time.

2. Indicate when we are in a negative win streak in PVP. It currently lists negative streaks as 0. This way we could more carefully avoid a demotion.

3. Add a play-by-play log of all actions that would be available for viewing after the match is over.

Apologies if this has been mentioned, but can we please have an “arks remaining” number for our own team?

As in: currently there is the little number in the top right that tells us how many opposition arks are left on the bench. Can we also have this number for our own bench? It would fit neatly just to the right of our character’s head.

I find that I often in pvp (after someone uses that shuffle move) that I really want to know how many arks I have left, and it’d be nice to see it easily, rather than having to click the monsters button and count them all (which is especially a pain in single player where your team can quite easily be 70+).

Just a few ideas
Expand the online factor of this game I.e online chat when accessing pvp messaging ingame etc

Save slots for your monsters for different things I.e if your training you may have raijin/monster being trained/ other 99
(Pretty much save certain set ups of monsters somyou don’t have to continually change them around to do different things
That’s it for now let me know what yous think :slight_smile:

in the next update will there be a way so that if hunter island is deleted you can redownload it and still have your save file?

And, like i and others have been asking since before the game came out, personas (cosmetic changes) to monsters. No stat changes, just changes how it looks. Who wouldn’t like to see a ghost rider minoblast?

I think that the season should only be five weeks long and I’m not sure if this is already happening or not, but OM monsters should be released into the wild at the end of the season, this will benefit the bottom 99% of players in terms of skill the most. This is because they aren’t capable of getting all ten OM monsters, just 1, maybe if they’re lucky more, but that’s unlikely. If the season is only five weeks, then for people in the 98-90 percentile they only have to spend four weeks at a disadvantage to the top one percentile in PvP, the disadvantage being not having the same resources, or arcadions, to use). For those in the 0-89 percentile it will only be five weeks at a disadvantage and then they can obtain great monsters sooner and level the playing field sooner.

In addition to this, say there are new players who have been playing for two weeks & have finally gotten themselves into the master PvP league. However, they can’t compete because they don’t have the same arcadions available to them causing a great disadvantage. Say these new players joined the game at week four in the season & they are at week six once they’ve reached the master league. They didn’t even have the opportunity for four of the OM monsters and two of the others from that season weren’t obtainable for them because they were too focused on the story and preparing their monsters to be good enough to complete the mission at all, let alone in the top ten or top one percent. They then have to wait four more weeks before being able to level out their playing field by obtaining the arcs after they’re released at the end of the season. New players shouldn’t be put at a disadvantage simply because they discovered the game later than other players.

Just a thought, if anyone has some thoughts on why decreasing the season length is a bad idea I’d love to hear those too.

I wpuld love to see trading.

However i would make sure only ones tradeable are those obtained from gold eggs. Otherwise we will all have omegawyrm x10 in our lineups.

Would also like to see a feature from dib. When in a quest and you lose you can pay gold to jump back into the fight without returning to town.

Actually, PVP prevents you from having multiples of the same Ark

And trading should never, ever happen

^ I like the idea of not using multiples in pvp and the idea of no trading. 

What I do like to see is a kind of skin for arkadions like mutations which u get after defeating the arkadion with a mutated look but this mutation has a very low spawn rate :smiley: I so like this idea hahaha.

And the idea of ingame chat but only for friends on Gamecenter 

I believe there is a major unbalance within the game. It is obvious some people have an unfair advantage in many aspects. First of all, too many players have access to multiple egg only/weekly mission monsters that are supposed to be more spread out. I have seen topics for rigging eggs that work for some, but for others is impossible. Second, PvP apears to be rigged in and of itself. I do not know if this ocurs for other people, but many people have S rank monsters that will get bonus attacks almost every other turn, where mine will be lucky to get one a match. I have played some people multiple times and the results have been the same. Considering these two points, it would seem as if the game favors different players over others. All I ask is for the game to be examined more closely for holes that can be exploited.

The bonus actions are being nerfed and the eggs are being reevaluated as we speak to try and re balance it back out

Love the game but kinda stinks is I’m really far into the game have multiple 9 star lvl 99 monsters and hve well over 140 monster even the last 3 online level a monsters but now my iPhone is broken so I bought a new one downloads game again amd it’s making me start all over again! Rely rely stinks!!! Need a way to transfer from iPod or iPhone cuz idk if I want to start all over again some of the rare monster I caught took me hours to farm and get and level up to do it all over again no thnk u :((

If you backed up your phone on icloud you could transfer your save data by transferring your icloud to your new phone. Otherwise yeah, there is no way at the moment to retrieve your save data from a nonexistent server database. The data is stored on your device.

One more thing, farming/hunting for monsters needs to be changed like I get tht rare monsters are supposed to be tough to find but 5 hrs straight just to prove a point I farmed the same spot where it is said to hve the dragons and still nothing came up. Plus by some slim chance it does if u kill it by accident or fail to capture it then u just wasted all tht time . Seems a bit unfair for the players needs to be fixed

Actually, it’s quite fair for how strong these guys are

Some just have more luck than others

I got the hatchlings in two days

Took me four months to get Metallo, three weeks to get Rexy and four to get Frostjack

Lady Luck is cruel
She giveth and she taketh away

^ What he said. The game is a monster catching game, it would be no fun if  everything had a high chance. There will always be rare monsters with low spawn rates. That’s just how these games work and is part of their appeal.

I got my first metallo A rank just going through the dungeon my first time. Didn’t even know it was rare back then. (I also evolved it since I didn’t know it was rare so I had to farm a second one anyway and wasn’t that lucky my second time around) The hatchlings/ starters however took me a considerable amount of time.

You win some you lose some eh?

When you lose a battle, there should be some way to communicate with the victor. A choice of four buttons:

1. well fought
  2. lucky guy (won because of bonus actions or multiple risky heals)
  3. Jerk! (For the stego/char) teams
  4. I won but a programming bug gave you the victory.

Many times after a well fought battle relying on strategy, I would like to acknowledge the victor.

I re-edited the mod’s “silly guy” to “Jerk!”

I understand tht rare monsters should be HARD but not so hard tht to farm a place for multiple hours to end up with nothing is not fun nor is the fact tht if by chance u do come across it u only get one chance to catch it.

That’s what I did.

But I also did other things while I did the farming because if you’re farming, you should be doing other things

After spending hours and hours, days and weeks on trying to get these arks, I was happy, proud and felt I deserved it, especially on those that took forever