Suggestions

I reclaim my previous statement after working on it for days it actually feels good tht it was tough to get means not everyone will hve it

“Evolved” Ark Idea

I had an idea to upgrade each Ark beyond what their normal stats would be. In order to upgrade an Ark you need to pump it with other Arks you’ve caught. You can only use the same element of Arks to upgrade them.

For example,

A level 1 E rank Fire common Ark might upgrade a Rare Fire Ark .01%. However, if you used a different Rare Ark that was also Fire type and level 99 it might upgrade the Ark more like 10%. Once the Ark has reached 100% it gets a 10% stat increase or maybe upgraded skills. The apperance doesn’t have to change but it would be cool if it did.

I think this method would help with all the extra Arks and silver we have lying around while adding some more “endgame” to Hunter Island.

I have a few suggestions on subjects that should be reviewed:

1. Review the online battle connection. I have been forced out 3 times today, while sitting in a strong wifi zone. Twice it was at the final attack that would have won me the battle.

2. Review the TU bar in online battles. To clarify, I have had my monsters TU’s be moved back despite not being stunned. Such as, I had 30 TU’s until my next attack from my opponents current monster. After my opponents attack, my monsters TU was moved 50 TU’s behind my opponents NEXT monster. I have been noticing this since last weeks weekly mission. I had not experienced this problem until after last weeks mission was released.

3. Review vengence. The vengence attack has not always been storing properly the past week or so.

Extended content once completing a game and definitely the ability to trade!!! :slight_smile:
Extended content once completing a game and definitely the ability to trade!!! :slight_smile:

I would like a confirmation box ask when traveling back to town as several times when in the infinite dungeon and moving I have accidentally hit the town button and had to start over form my last waypoint.

I think it would be great if there was a limit on how long it takes to find another player in pvp and that once you hit that limit and still have not found a player to battle you would be matched up vs a random computer controlled opponent so you could still do online battles even if there is not anyone online for you to battle with at a given time.

Overall a great game and I love it.

One word :  NO

Yes, that would come in handy!  I have the same thing very often that u accidently click something and u go back in town

I did that once during an OM and I was one floor away from a waypoint too. not surprisingly I didn’t get the OM moster

I was floor 33 and rushing to get the OM in pool B and did this lmao.

What about a way to raise grade by fusion? Something like collect ten of the same grade and then fuse them to get a single one grade higher. So 10 E ranked would combine to make one D rank, so you would need 100 E ranked to make 10 D ranked for a single C ranked. This would be very time consuming and cost a fair bit in terms of silver for capturing them all. This would allow those of us who have spend weeks looking for higher grades reward that struggle and allow that time to not have been a waste. I have been looking for an A or S cherub for a few weeks spending a few hours a day now and the best I have gotten is now three B ranked and seen but not bothered to capture countless E, D and C ranked ones. Those would allow for a way to improve their rank that is not purely luck dependent. I am thinking that by now I could have captured enough to make an A and maybe even an S ranked one.

Is there anyway you guys can do what you did with DIB and make the Gold Eggs give monsters I don’t already have? I’ve bought a couple with gold and they’ve all given me monsters I’ve already had. I think maybe 3/15 that I’ve gotten have given me a monster I didn’t already own. I’ve stopped using actually money because it’s just a waste to use when I get monsters I’ve already got and just feed them anyways. So just wondering

That is a fair idea, I think, but I think ten is a bit much. Think of trying to find ten A galeys to make an S galey. Just thinking about it makes my head hurt.

Buyable rank boosters for gold wpuld be fair.

That would be so Nice! Or more in OM’s or dungeon

Not sure if this fits to this section, but I would really like it, when you would reduce the cpu usage a little bit. Even when all apps are closed but HI, it lags pretty often in Single Player(Pvp is another problem) and it takes around seven seconds to load a battle(from the moment you forced it/ encountered a enemy in dungeon etc.) and this is really annoying , especially when you are farming. I know this is hard, but it would be worth the efford for everyone without a Ipone 5s or similar.

I have a IPod 4
IOS 6.1.5

The HUD Size should be degreaseable because in dungeon it is really annoying to click accidentally on “back to town” or online mode all the time

iPod 4 is on the chopping block, unfortunately. As technology grows faster and faster, older devices eventually can’t be supported anymore unless you build two completely different versions of the game - one that is very trimmed down. Because a game fit for a 5S can’t easily be played on an iPod 4, for example.

With that being said, there are a number of optimization techniques that can be used but it can really only go so far… 

I do, of course, support optimizing as much as it’s possible to.

I play on an iPod Touch 4 and it doesn’t lag for me at all. How many apps do you have in your tray?

I suggest adding an ability like scapegoat but that makes it so arks cant be knocked back, or a passive thats like 50% chance to reflect stun back (jemni’s idea). I’m saying this because shadowstalker gremknight chopperbug is insanely powerful, you are either stunned, knocked back, or scrambled unless you manage to get a bonus action wih gremknight. We could also have an ark that has the move shift, which can shift an ark (not in battle) to another spot in the team.

I have an idea. How about you give the First ones less chances on getting Extra turns when they shouldn’t!!!

my only suggestion for that is train your arks more. the amount of BAs tend to decrease the higher in level your arks are

Bring stun skinners like raioh & chopperbug.