STOP repeating legendary

Hey admin

Could you go and change something about the game so that every legendary egg that we get is a different one? I have get repeated legendary for 2 times? It scare me a lot and now I do not want to spent more money for this game!!! BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW WHETHER THE LEGENDARY EGG THAT COME OUT IS A REPEATED ONE!!!

Lol I got 17 legendary duplicates in total. I have complained about this for a long time but seems like Admin doesn’t care as long as they make money

Well of course they wont stop, if youre feeding them all this money. Are you rich or just addicted?

Well. First, I probably didn’t spend that much as you expect. Second, it is disrespectful to ask like this. You are here means you play this game. Spending money is a personal choice. You want to spend, you spend. You don’t want to spend, then you don’t. There’s no point to judge on others choice

Damn you’re mad you sound like my girlfriend. “First of all” lmao

Some people choose to blow $1,000 a night at clubs, some prefer to spend it on games. I have seen people who spend more than $1,000 every month on online games. There are also people who ask their secretary to play the game for them while they work. There are many types of gamers (casual, hardcore, etc), come from many different backgrounds (relatively rich, relatively less rich, etc), thus cannot be generalized or judged.

Although on a separate note, sadly, most mobile online game developers are too opportunistics these days, creating games with a sole purpose of racking dollars by manipulating the gamers psychology and exploiting addiction, instead of focusing their effort on making a great game with a creative gameplay & a good content (there are a lots of copy cats with poor product & service).

I’m starting to think that HI was better all along…

Ok, since its clear that John1019 was verbally attacked first, and combined with simular behavior against him and other members who spent more money than most before, I just deleted the post of swears this time. but please think about what language you use in the future.

Domenic however I would advise to drop the attitiude towards other players.

Please dont go off topic in the thread anymore.

Good job blixtiya

Yeah, good job for you. I know I talked disrespectfully, because I only talk respectfully to people. You can lock this account if you want, no petty or because I spent money. Whatever I will never post anything here anymore since admin just pissed me off, or maybe not that exact person but other advs. Who cares bye bye

Oh and now we see who act more like a girlfriend, where’s that object? I admitted that object is a female lol.

you seem to have misunderstood me. I deleted your post but didnt warn you, while Domenic got a warning, due to circumstances.

Did I just read a Dear John post? Don’t leave, I appreciate your expenditures.