Duplicate eggs

Can there be a change in how duplicate eggs are done. I’m not that good I only have two legendaries so when I open an egg and the legendary egg pops I get ecstatic. Except when it’s a duplicate of one of the only legendaries I have can this not be a thing. What I mean is once you have a neo monster only potions can give a plus one and eggs give no duplicates i think it would help the process a lot. Thanks for taking the time to read this my username is 3li

I think the devs wouldn’t want that because it guarantees that people can get every single legendary which means someone can ‘max’ out on the game and the large whales may not spend as much as they would otherwise.

Personally, I think it’s one of the most frustrating aspects of this game with how hard to acquire legendaries are. My reaction when getting a legendary egg will henceforth be: “…nice… NOW PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON’T BE A DAMN DUPE!” There’s simply no bigger slap in the face than getting a leg dupe. 

I think the devs should restrict this occurrence. If nothing else, make it so that until you have like 20 or so legendaries you cannot role any dupes. With how frequently new legendaries are released we’ve gotta be at 50-60+ by now, so shouldn’t it be okay if someone with 15 legendaries gets another one guaranteed one upon seeing a legendary egg? Just in general this is something that I cannot imagine really hurting devs while being beneficial to the playerbase. How large is the percentage of 10+ legendary owners anyways? 0.1%? 

Please post this in the suggestion thread as it will have more chance to be considered in future