Stealth bug

Here is how the bug works.

Lets use inferno as the test subject since it will happen to him the most.

If the opponent case stealth on one of his teammates and he has a stun entrance next in line.

You cast double piercing on the stealth minion and kill off the other minion you get a second turn from inferno you cast double piercing again on the previously stealth traget but the stealth will still be there.

It’s technically not a bug. Works same with shield, because stun converter, counter or roaring entrance basically puts the monster at 0 tu which means nothing changes because it’s still the same second. If they were reduced to 1tu then stealth/shield would be removed

Nice info

I wouldn’t call this one a bug because, as Unown said, you have the turn on the same second. I like how it limits stun counter and converter a little because they’re already super powerful.

This wasn’t a bug, and was working as intended, however we have decided to make it more intuitive and consistent by changing it so stealth/shield will be removed after taking damage regardless of whether any time passes or not.

This could be a relatively big mechanic change, but we believe this is the best way forward. The change will be in effect from the next update.

3 Likes

Speaking of updates, when will be the next one approximately Dev ?

Around the end of this month.

1 Like

what year? :new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

2030 big things coming

That doesn’t make any sense. I can understand at give turn that it remains the same time but after attacking there is a damage calculation and the timer moves on. That’s completely bs in my opinion

Bye bye strong duscy tactics. Was a pleasure until.you got nerfed :joy:

They change stun absorbers to match the description of the passive. Similarly, they should change this mechanic to match the description of shield and stealth. I am glad they finally decide to do this.