spent 45$ on this is what I get

Did I get good monsters to make up what I spent?
2 legends and 7 super epics. No dupes

That’s pretty good, I’ll say at least. Which legendaries?

Lavaronix and penguini

I got 0 in around 200 dollars and my friend got 2 legendaries with 15 free gems, was 1 away 20+ times

Well, not bad. Then it can be proved that the egg roll is really luck related. Those who said a lot of bad words in the thread complaining about what they get after tossing bunch of money for the gems should have a look at this :smiley: ~~

PS: However it is still painful when we get a lot of duplicate legendaries…~~

wow dude, that’s incredible. Not only were you lucky enough to get the event legend, but you got penguini, arguably one of the best monsters in the whole game. You’ll see why once it evolves. So yeah, I’d say that’s pretty lucky.

I thought Lavaronix wasn’t available anymore? You roll before the festival?

yup. and thanks lucrayzor. how do i add pictures?

Use the ‘more reply options’ button then you will upload your image with the ‘attach files’ button~~

Yeah I got the same problem here, spent €90 on the festival eggs, guess what, 3 super epics, and the rest all epics, even most of them dupes. I am so fucked xD. Sucks that with the new update you can’t time any more on the roll, got a legendary with timing…

I hate to say this but 200 seems like the amount roughly you need for a legendary you can get lucky and get heaps for less but this is what people normally spend to guarntee a legendary from a festival
I strongly believe from testing the egg is on a set pattern that is random and we can’t see it and is different for every individual but that’s just a theory

i can’t seem to get the festival legendary :(. I spent 40 last week and got 3 legends and I just said f it and spent 70 and still didn’t get it. I got another Celestron, 3 darkslther (in a row >:( ) and a grimly.