Festival Eggs

I’m glad that y’all have given us festival eggs again even tho I got many duplicates from epics and supers I still appreciate y’all eggs BUT what made my whole body boil was when I hit legendary at last and I got ANOTHER duplicate for cryowrym…HOW HOW HOW with a lot of other legendarys how is it even possible to get a duplicate so…I’m done spending money on this game but imma still play tho lol

Just needed to rant that

But I HOPE we can get trails for legendarys like in HI

How many did you get with spend? I did £60 and got 30 eggs lots of duplicates with 2 new legend arise, I got 5 legendaries last time for the same price

I spend $50 I’ve gotten 2 legends besides the cryowrym duplicate but those legendarys doesn’t seem that good IMO
And got few new epics and supers but that still doesn’t compare to how many duplicates I’ve gotten now but whatever I ain’t spending money on this game anymore…until something is actually worth it

It’s a scam.

It’s all a big scam.

There’s over 900 monsters in the game. You start with 2 monsters. So you spend £30. Get 10 new monsters and 4 duplicates of the monsters you have just got.

What are the chances of getting so many duplicates if there are over 900 in the game?

Like I said…

It’s a scam.

I didnt wanna believe it myself but it is getting crazy how u can get duplicates if it’s 900 monsters in the game or maybe they have yet to release many monsters like how they just release ultimatedragon in the game but still it’s pretty sad that u can get duplicates so easily…

all using gems here ?

Don’t forget that 900 monsters include their pre-evolved forms and also ingredients, aside from unreleased monsters. Epics & above probably only account for around 150 unique monsters.

That is still a lot to get so many duplicates

Even if thats the case getting so many duplicates of the same monster 2-3 times is still ridiculous…

I think the developers are the one enjoying the festival. So far, I’m certainly not. 20 pulls for one dupe legendary.

45 spins for no legendaries.

Poor gondy! I feel you. Cheer up pal. I make you feel happy. :slight_smile:

yeah im in the same position as bvs and co just rolled a dupe legend and only have 3 legends. You best believe words have been said to the NM facebook messenger guy cause that’s its a bloody joke how we’re getting these dupes and stuff  

I still can’t even get one legendary from an egg, and along with every free gem so far, I’ve spent like 15$ recently

It seems pretty average in rarity distribution, but you did roll some of the best legendaries and some really nice super epics. I’d keep it.

Best legendary idk about that how r they good

Best legendary idk about that how r they good

I already had the penguin as you can see and the grass legendary does the same thing also the holy legendary seems pre bad

The holy legendary is pretty good when used correctly.

The funny thing is what happens if you stick them all at the end. I believe it actually becomes impossible to lose against AI.