Thread for people with no legends

Let the complaining begin!

First off, I would like to state that I started with no legendaries. And I used every given gem roll, and still have only super epics (3) and a few epics.

People who say the egg roll is fine probably spent $1000 for legendaries. If they spent under $100, It’s believable, but being lucky over and over and over again is rediculous! There just can’t be that many lucky people.

Starter rerolling is cheating; the more people do it, the more Leocats and below we see in the friends group, which is bad, since leo cat isn’t really a staple monster.

By the way, has anyone noticed that the egg roll wheel is missing some monsters? I rolled the egg wheel about 8 times by now, and I’ve only seen the same wheel… there must be more epics and super rares than what I am seeing!

People with legends, please post here only if you got something real to say. Don’t barge in saying “I have (number of) legendaries!” without stating how much you spent. Also, if you did not spend a dime, and have found a pattern in the way you spun, share it!

10 legends with a Crysdrake +1 and Nighthorse +2.
Approx. $300 spent. Did most of my spins during the festive egg and felt it was easy to roll legends although have now read some threads and believe I was pretty lucky. $300 seems a bit for a game but was usually only $45 a week

You can’t hide from the people with legends lol

I have no legends, and it’s been fine. Instead of complaining about your poor fortunes why not do anything productive?

Admittedly, I’ve had slightly more fortune than you with five super epics, and without to of them I’d have had more trouble. My biggest issue is with water teams since I haven’t rolled any thunder monsters and my best monsters are fire types, it would be quite nice to be able to remedy that without paying and hoping. But otherwise I’m pretty content, I quite enjoy the demanding strategy required to meet the tests I’m facing.

have you beat the grand champion yet? I haven’t

What would you suggest “productive”?

Never said this thread wasn’t for them. All I said was "don’t post ‘I got # of legends!’ without posting how much you spent. And if you were actually really lucky, tell us!

Yes, I’ve beaten all of the offline content. I’m halfway through chapter 5 online, I’m not stuck yet but I’ve diverted my tickets toward Trials to get powerful free monsters while they’re available. I think my character is level 57.

For the Grand Champ I used Puffoxin and Rhynobrawl and Roulette him into a bad disadvantage and then finished him from there, I only had three two super epics at that point, a Desperate Double user, and a Bloodcrave user. Generally my current strategy is to try to keep my Bloodcrave user protected and healed for as long as possible.

Oh and as far as being productive, I imagine nearly anything would be more effective than complaining that you lost in roulette. I imagine you can probably finish more content than you currently have, fight the Grand Champ a few times, figure out what monsters he’s using to rip you apart and then tweak your monsters and order to counter it.

Legends are not op either. Most my damage come from super epics with desperate double, bloodcrave or bloodthirst. Although I must admit, rolling a monster with last stand is op as I have tried using Gigarock solo and managing to wipe a lot of mid game teams with ease.

First off, I would like to state that I started with no legendaries. And I used every given gem roll, and still have only super epics (3) and a few epics.

People who say the egg roll is fine probably spent $1000 for legendaries. If they spent under $100, It’s believable, but being lucky over and over and over again is rediculous! There just can’t be that many lucky people.

Starter rerolling is cheating; the more people do it, the more Leocats and below we see in the friends group, which is bad, since leo cat isn’t really a staple monster.

By the way, has anyone noticed that the egg roll wheel is missing some monsters? I rolled the egg wheel about 8 times by now, and I’ve only seen the same wheel… there must be more epics and super rares than what I am seeing!

People with legends, please post here only if you got something real to say. Don’t barge in saying “I have (number of) legendaries!” without stating how much you spent. Also, if you did not spend a dime, and have found a pattern in the way you spun, share it!

Im not here to brag but just to give numbers etc. i have 3 legendaries . 1 was by transfer from hunter island and 2 from spins . At the time of getting these 2 legends i had spent around 70 dollars and half of the gemswere used for ticket refills etc. i am still spending but will wait for x2 chances on legends etc. have 92 gems saved and waiting.

I have 3 legends, I never spend anything on the game until the festival egg which I think I spend $50 and got a lot of decent super epics and epics, and 2 legends and few duplicates. Heck some legends like cryowrym aren’t really that powerful unless you have decent water monsters to use his assisted moves like I do which I can say that I’m lucky.

It is best that you save your gems that u get in game or in online mission for events like festival eggs also the trails also help giving free gems and epics is good. Just hope that they do trails for super epics and even legends as well.

So, what could I do with all of the ingame monsters, and the following:

Pegassion, Necrodrake, Thundrake, Plasmorex, Vortexor, Megarex, Dessie, Viridinychus, and Beedroid?

I already tried the death roulette many times… unfortionately… I am very unlucky with that scenario. Here’s how it works for me:

I arrange my entire team to the best I can

The first try, I get somewhat lucky with the death roulette, but make some mistakes in fighting, and eventually, lose my death revenge monsters somewhat quickly. Then, the fight goes downhill from there.

I restart the fight, and seem to keep killing myself all the time, no matter what I do. It almost never targets the enemy.

I then found out that every total rearrangement and shuffling of monsters resets this bad luck… however, you can only get so good of a team arrangement. And that death roulette luck only works once per each total arrangement (not minor arrangement of a few monsters, but all of the monsters on your team)

That’s how it’s been working for me.

I spent 80 dollars and got 2 legendaries one in the festiva, egg thanksgiving and one in the regular egg

Agreed, I’m in the same boat with legendarys (have 0), spent no money on the game and I think I have three or four super epics, beaten everyone offline but the last guy (no spoilers for those that don’t know) and have almost finished the chapter online where you go back with the Leonitus guy. It’s just all about combos and making your team the best it can be using what you’ve got

Spent $20 and no legendaries. Make by with just endless combinations and a lot of predicting plus some luck. Usually don’t get stuck on a fight more than a day or two. Except stuck on the last champions son fight -.-

I don’t have any of those so perhaps list their skills? I know Viridinychus is the grass starter, so I know it’s set.
Have you gotten all of the Island shrine monsters. Seasteed is always useful.
Getting the monsters on the last island helps a lot, Dunkleosus has Protector and Sleep Killer and is invaluable in many fights.

Yes,

Necrodrake: Survivor, Desperate Strike, Purify, Ultradusk (all), Hold Ground

Pegassion: Survivor, Desperate Strike, Purify, Ultranova (all), Hold Ground

Thundrake: Heal All, Purify, Ultrathunder (All)

Plasmorex: Survivor, Spite (Dual), Superblight

Megarex: Megabolt, Desperate Bite, Gigathunder (All), 

Beedroid: Poison Sting, Poison Eater, Poison Touch, ???

Dessie: Superblight, Spite (Dual)

Vortexor: Superbolt, Survivor, Spark (Dual), ???

Yes, I have caught all of the monsters from the runes. I can’t evolve Dunkleon to get his sleep killer because I lack the required materials… and they are extremely hard to come by, even in dungeons. I never spend my keys because I usually lack the required tickets to go on a hunt.

First of all it looks like you’ve got some Ultra evolving to do. You’ve got two potential Desperate Double monsters there, if you evolve them, then manage to exploit it you should be able to win the fight. Give Turn monsters will help you rip things apart. Keys come back after twenty-four hours, but considering how long ticket refills take you won’t ever need more than two a day. Just spend time running through ingredient missions and fruit/money missions. They’ll help you gain levels fast, and up your max tickets. If you don’t evolve your stuff you won’t get anywhere quick. Nowadays I rarely use keys since I’ve tried to aggressively ultra evolve whenever possible, but even if I did I’ve got sixty tickets so I could only run out of keys if I spent money refilling tickets…
So max out your monsters and you’ll probably manage it!

First line of duty when you have epics, supers and legends is to max them out or atleast max out the monster you want to play the most with as soon as possible, after that if you are lacking in silvers do the silver quest until you have enough to ultra evolve then you can farm for ingredients…this is my routine for ultra evolving…if you have gems to spare this process shouldn’t take long but if not this will take a few days or a week.

A nice way to farm is to make sure you are close to level up (you can replay some off the online missions to do this)…so when you do some of the ingredients like the pyramid quest that gives nice exp you will level up and your tickets will be refilled and you can do the quest again without using a gem.

Seems legit right, hope that helps

Man, I had $120 from my parents for christmas… spent it all on about 225 gems, gave the wheel many spins, came up with 9 or more duplicates (adding turns), many epics, a few super epics, and no legendaries.

I’m about to lose hope…

Should’ve made the transfer save if your going to buy 225 gems…
~20-25 spins from the in game gems + a lil extra and no legends, ah well. Miss my times in HI, file got deleted, but I used to be an egg timer. Miss the days with 4x S-Rank Frillzeon to start in PvP lol.
~20-25 spins from the in game gems + a lil extra and no legends, ah well. Miss my times in HI, file got deleted, but I used to be an egg timer. Miss the days with 4x S-Rank Frillzeon to start in PvP lol.

I’m interested and don’t really understand the transfer, just wondering if anyone might fill me in on why the transfer is effective? What does it help you do?