speed and other needed improvements

i love the new update as it helps lot  of people because of the buff to some legends and other advancements

speed level 1 is too slow man please devs change it to the normal speed before the update

speed level 2 is really good as it remove some bore on some events such as sc dc … 

speed level 3 is not at all good as speed level 2 is more appropriate

and please add buff to some legend like by adding secret skill or passives to them

even though i dont have them but it help lots of people

some of the legends that need buff  are

warca/bazilogon

jingle

rexo/fire samurai(dont know his name)

polareon

nebel/cosmo

poison drain pup(lol i dont know the names of some legends)

burns a lot

prismaryx because of slayerbane is weak for him compared to penguinator

dolpheonix

where is chromera and tenebris they should be added before the new hellwolf

and one more change that not gonna happen is increase the odd of hatching legends he he :stuck_out_tongue:

if anyone have anymore suggestion please post it here

Since its legendary for a reason, could you please make every legend unique in terms of skill set? Like the shocking entrance trio, at least change 1 or 2 of their skills so that they can be unique with each other, same as all the other legends with similar skill sets. :slight_smile:

Burnsalot, it is quite powerful. There is no reason to be there.

burnsalot is damn powerful if not attended right away. :3

I love speed 3 helps with slow matches been running UC so far with it on gets the game done a lot faster

Jingledragon really needs a buff.
Takes to much time to make damage

Anyone who has faced my full pvp team can say that burnsalot is really powerful.

Speed 3 is chill for farming ingredients too

yup in pvp he is really good but in pve nots so good.what you guys think about speed 1 ,is it slow compared to previous speed

Buff my poor geartyrant please

He doesn’t need a buff, in the right team that beast is deadly I wish I had him.

no he has to wait for 300 second and knockback monsters are needed  so thats why he said that but he is quite good

in a sleep team he’s deadly, in a stun team his amazing too, on his own he’s not too great however but that’s the same with most mons