Special PvP

Can it be brought back?

The current one is nice and all with it being constant, but I’m a bit tired of fighting the same players using the same teams doing the same old bs.

PvP is going to end up being very repetitive. Every month is a grind. Just spice it up a bit.

I’m only asking for it to be applied to the unranked pvp. Only a portion of it though. We have to keep the grinders happy too…

No stun pvp
No sleep pvp
No poison pvp
No gazer pvp

I’ll take anything tbh.

7 Likes

Devs listen him
+1 for that

Would be fun

I am not absolutely sure but I think there was such a PVP event in the past (stun immune?) but long time ago.

But anyway I totaly agree his suggestion. :+1:

Id come back for stun immune pvp. Also more stun/sleep immune pve events would be good too.

She only would be interesting wouldn’t it? Or limited cost. No ss or something?

there was a no stun one which is basically the same thing :sweat_smile:

How about first 10 days are special rule, next ~11 days are standard, 1 day break then it’s 3-4 days of ranked?

Or simply first 7 days (week) are special rule?

2 Likes

Sounds good. I’ll take the first week option.
As long as they have a poison free week as well:)

Yeah sounds good! Would love to see a no poison PvP. No sleep PvP would be interesting too. Just don’t run a Super epic PvP. I agree that maybe one week of the unranked would be a good call

1 Like

SE only PVP :heart_eyes: A masterpiece of an idea. Great challange and a lot of fun. :drooling_face: I am sure your „don‘t“ is a mistake. :wink:

:joy::joy: lets just have a 90 team cost. Will you have a few legends or 16 little champs running around?

1 Like

This would be cool… Super epics PvP would be pretty fun !