Special Event : The Chill Queen , Starts 1/10/14 5PM EST 10 PM GMT

the difference is that farming for rare ark requires a simple tap on screen on the same tile and there is no time limit. btw, i used metalodious, tapping on the screen watching tv or eating a snack and eventually got the rare arks this way.

dungeon crawling requires all your focus the entire time and player must battle through random dungeon after dungeon. So it’s not really comparable, dungeon crawling is hands down much worse. 

Gamers got you beat on this one, Hunter

Dungeon crawling is so much more unbearable

Totally agree with Ashley! Now Everybody hast the Chance, you just have to spend Time. I say thank you for this Mission :slight_smile:

Hey gamer, I can see your point. In the previous approach, if you put together a good team and be the first 10% (or 1 % depending on which pool you are in), you are guaranteed to get the reward. But in this special event, it all depends on eggs, which in turns all depends on luck (if you don’t time). Thanks for your opinion, which allows me to see the pros and cons of this new approach.

Ash i can see into the future, this event is good for timers but for Those who cant it isnt

Easily the worst OM in the game.  IDK why you would put an admittedly broken mechanic as the only way to get this monster.  Waste 15 mins > get egg that probably wont give it to you unless you time > repeat.  FUN

i just wanna say this. i can time, however this mission egg was almost impossible to time for me,so i just did the mission a few times and eventually got it the last chillmaiden randomly (i just clicked stop right after the egg opened up.) besides, timing will be fixed in the next update.

Iknow but its still easier for timers

You know what? I’m too lazy to type it again, so I’ll just quote it

This mission was a VERY good move on the Dev’s part. Rational players would realize that this allows everyone to get the prize WITHOUT timing. NOBODY has an advantage, as proven by myself above. It’s not hard at all. Seriously, people will always complain unless they get handed the stuff on a silver platter. Try working hard, and if you don’t get it, then tell me. If you’re not willing to spend a few hours to get it, so be it.

Know that it’s beneficial to have, as I’ll be making non-exclusive strategies involving it. So newbies should go for it.

Stop complaining to the devs, saying that they’re favoring a certain group or whatever. This is a perfectly fine event, and hard work will get you it in no time.

if the majority of players continue to voice a similar observation i.e. this weeks OM was not as good as it could be,  and the answer back is “stop complaining” or “just deal with it”…

not sure how to respond.

I suppose, I don’t have to post anything at all, 

cheers!

I tried 17 times … Thats not enough?

There’s a thread in the suggestions section that the Devs made so they can get ideas from us to help make online missions better.

As of right now, there is no better way to do the online missions until the ideas that are in the thread are coded.

It’s a learning process for them

I’m sorry if a lot of us sound very harsh but you have to look at it from the Devs perspective, especially considering there are four of them.

Now i did it the 20th run and stop it now, cause it is frustrating

20ish times…what is it, 11ish floors from the checkpoint?

so that’s about 200 floors…every floor is a minute or so on average. That’s 200 minutes, or 3 hours…not much time to be quite honest. 

That’s as much as 40 public PvP battles…which is a maximum of 20,000 diamonds…which is about 2% of the diamonds it takes to get Kamiwyrm. 

So let’s say you try another 3 hours and get a Chillqueen. That’s 4% of the work it takes to get Kamiwyrm. Are you saying that Chillqueen is worth less than 4% of a Kamiwyrm? I certainly don’t think so. 

I say to stop complaining because I did the work myself, with no advantages over anyone, and got the prize over time. If I can do it, why can’t you? Ya know what I’m saying?

The other system doesn’t seem liked, this system doesn’t seem liked…I can’t help but think that it’s simply because people dislike it because they can’t get it easier. I may know how to time, but I can get it just fine without any of the advantages. I can guarantee you that I can win the OM without timing, but I choose not to so that a spot is saved in the pool. I proved that today, showing you all that it’s possible to do without timing. So please, excuses are pointless. It’s possible if you work hard enough.

After the 5 round i get it. I have expected to play much more Times. Seems like i had luck this Time :slight_smile:

I did get it but its not good if u have to keep doing it so Much i mean 17 is still 8,5 times 2

That is realy often. But Hey… You got. it :slight_smile:

I got it after about 12 times. I had to stop for awhile then went back to it. On the final egg the spinning wheel (to get the final chill maiden) seem to be shake at times. Did that happen for anyone else? I thought they might have done that to make it harder on the timers

I guess for me, it’s pretty bad mission. I would say its fine but the fact that it is a limited mission makes it bad for me. The whole argument that it’s the same as farming hatchlings is silly. I can do that when I want for a small period of time. If I get burned out farming, i can just do it next week. It’s also very no brainer task.

This, on the other hand, is only available for one week. It also takes at min 15 minutes to do if I get lucky. The chances of it getting right since I can’t time is pretty low. And all I get is crap that I have to keep and can’t feed. If they added some better variety in those eggs like cherub or starters, I’d feel a lot better. It’s also burns out faster than farming hatchlings. I have to pay attention and focus. It only lasts a week so if I want it, I have to put more hours while in a burnt out state.

Also puffixin, try fighting 3 at a time or even one or two with a bunch in reserve. Tell me that’s not annoying at all. Maybe if you have 30 omegawyrm quality at lvl 99 and not care if they die, but I don’t.

I do