Special Event : The Chill Queen , Starts 1/10/14 5PM EST 10 PM GMT

Is floor 28 the last floor?

I would assume so, that’s where the mission egg battle is. I didn’t bother to look though since I was running low on arks. Is it just me or were the arks on the lower levels a lot stronger than normal?

A bit disappointed to be honest as I thought this would be the first week I got an OM ark in 30 mins but instead going to have to keep doing the same levels for ages and ages
Yeah the felt a lot stronger than normal OM arks on the lower levels.

Remember you can do this as many times as you want guys

Ugh, this one is brutal. One checkpoint in the whole OM, so it takes forever to get to the final fight each time. No idea on how tickets work either when you get low, but 30 per attempt is pretty steep.

After you get under 60 tickets you just tap claim tickets and get more. Those free tickets restore, I couldn’t tell you how fast they do though.

Ugh, I hate egg rolls lol

Good move, devs.

I personally quite like this approach. This ensures all players who have spent enough effort to put together a powerful team and are willing to spend the time on OM to get a reward. The previous approach, if one hasn’t realised, continued to make 99% pool A and 90% pool B players mad. This is not a very good marketing approach to raise the company’s profile.

This approach also (kind of) takes away the timers’ advantage, since this is not a competition anymore.

One may argue you don’t want the OM arks to be everywhere. Some other may argue that this may make them feel less satisfied. But the fact is, this approach only pleases the 1% pool A and 10% pool B players.

I am not saying this due to jealousy, I have got all the OM arks.

And opinions on Chillqueen, a 250 TU move for a 65% chance of sleep is a bit disappointing, though it can be combined with haste. And it is quite fragile, even teamed with a Shadowstalker (tank), AOE may kill it easily. The chain slow is a nice surprise.

Remember this is a special event, so this isn’t permanent

Honestly, you can’t please everyone. The competition isn’t the worst part of it and once the egg timing goes away, it becomes less of an issue

This is a fantastic idea in my opinion. Great job, devs!

Oh, and before I forget…thank you for the special event! I look forward to completing it once my phone is done charging :slight_smile:

Good luck to all of you, and remember to have fun! Sure, it may be challenging, but that’s the fun part!

Now then, I’m off to get my army of Chillqueens~

How do you restart and play it again? I really don’t want to waste 30 tickets.

Tickets are tickets

It’s not like gold where you absolutely need to buy it if you want more

You can always go back and claim tickets

Can anyone tell me why my arkadions are being ko’d without getting attacked in chill queen event? I just leave a battle and check and they are ko’d

The answer was given in your topic, paulkeenan. No need to duplicate the question in many different threads.

Thanks for the reminder. I do notice this is a special event and is not permanent. :slight_smile:

Yes you are right that you can’t please everyone. But one can choose to please the minority (1% pool A & 10% pool B ) or the majority (99% pool A and 90% pool B ). Even after the egg timing issue has been resolved, EVERY week 99% of pool A and 90% of pool B players are still going to be upset by losing the OM. :frowning:

maybe because of puffoxon

meh, I just spent the 3 and half hours on this mission and went through 20+ eggs and burned through my ticket reserves and didn’t get one mission ark.

but from the looks of it, some people have gotten it within 30 minutes, which means the first time through they got one.

The only people using this ark will be the ones running stegospikes, minespiders, infernowyrms and other egg arks.

I see this mission as a huge flop, only timers will be running this ark. Other regular players will NOT have this ark. I think after more than 20 eggs, and still no mission ark, but others get it on the first try,

there is seriously something wrong with this mission. I was dungeon crawling for more than 3 hours straight and wasted several hundred tickets. If you think this is the right way to run online missions you are seriously mistaken. If these people that are complaining they can’t get a mission ark, because they don’t have the time to play from past missions, They won’t even come close to getting this one.

sorry guys, this mission is HUGE flop.

timers are probably rejoicing though, they will be the only ones with this ark.

Not sure how many people are willing to go through 100 eggs and 1000 levels to get this ark.

What floor do u get the final award ???

3 hours and 20 eggs… that’s really unfortunate :frowning: don’t give up, good luck and hope you will get it in the next egg! :slight_smile: