Special eggs vs festival eggs?

Are these special eggs even worth getting? They seem to increase rates for specific monsters but not the rate for super epics and legendaries.

Imo festival eggs are better, I’ve never had luck with the special eggs anyways in the sense that I never got the featured mons.

I agree that festival eggs are better but not because the chance of getting the feature monster is better (In my case has been worst than Special eggs), It is because the monster are “limited” or exclusive and we dont know if they are coming back , in the other hand the special egg monsters are always avaible but for me the chance of getting the feature monster has been alot better vs festival egg

In the end is all luck of getting the feature monster but the diference is that some monsters are always avaible and others arent

My reason for festival eggs is mainly because it increases the overall chance of getting legendaries in general, not just the featured ones like the special eggs. The limited mons are just icing on the cake.

I used a like 20 gems but next time I won’t bother with the special eggs unless I REALLY want the featured monsters which was not the case. I care more about overall rate increase imo.

I bought 1 and got a legendary :stuck_out_tongue:

Wish I had your luck! Got another Epic to add to the collection :frowning: