Special eggs chances?

Hey guys, what do you think, what is the chances of getting featured monsters from special eggs?

Still depends on luck no matter what. Some players are luckier with the special egg while others are not.

First try and I got penguini… My luck with eggs is through the roof :sweat_smile:

Wow, Lucky you! I wonder if other people try their luck or it’s better to wait for christmass/new year egg :stuck_out_tongue:

So, you got 4 legendaries without spending any dollar?

I think statistically considering all the laws of entropy one of the many players will have a profound amount of luck relative to the rest of us…that player is Rithic…you’re Neo (matrix reference not game reference)

Yes I did haha. My luck is pretty good. I have super epic and above in every element :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I only have 5 super epics and 1 transfer legendary, spent about $12 together… Meanwhile 13 epics

Just bought 2 eggs, one epic, one dupe super epic

REALLY yearning for that PvP so I can face a few of you on this forum.

My luck sucks I had to spend over 600 to get anything good and have multiples of so many monsters even doubles of legendarys lol
My luck sucks I had to spend over 600 to get anything good and have multiples of so many monsters even doubles of legendarys lol