šŸ”“ Soral, king of what? šŸ”“

Ah you sweetheart :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yeah it definitely was a top mythic. A nerf was fair enough. I donā€™t know why they had to double the TU of baby conversion and also increase the TU of the SS. I mean, it went from 42TU to charge itself to 110TU. Itā€™s something like 180TU from entering the battlefield before it does anything significantly proactive.

When we see new monsters come out who are that slow we call them F tier. The only difference here is we all know how strong it was and still is if itā€™s left alone entirely.

I really hope baby conversion becomes 70TU. I think thatā€™s the only change it needs to become a strong and balanced monster again that feels rewarding to play / build around.

6 Likes

SS should get back to instant
Baby Conversion 100tu->70tu
Double Bloodfury ā†’ LINK Double Sneak Attack :thinking:

P.S. if you make him considerable for top tier pvp again, maybe Ankara should get some love too.

1 Like

I think making it 25TU was actually a really smart choice, so Soral canā€™t always make itself protected immediately on the first turn but itā€™s still fast enough that you can do it as long as an enemy isnā€™t going to get a turn to mess it up very shortly afterwards. Baby conversion is always there as an option but requires a teammate to kill.

In my opinion the problem is in the baby conversion. Since it is a slow monster it should take 70 TU to get a baby and then the player should have 2 options. 1- Sacrifice a companion to charge the blood rage in 70 sec, 2- You donā€™t want to kill an ally, so you use the SS of 25 TU, then the conversion and you would charge the fury a little later, in 100 sec. I think Iā€™m giving it a little love, just a little more. Itā€™s a monster worth 80 f**cking Tickets, it takes more than 1 year to collect all this. It is not a limited monster which repeats itself every 4~5 months and you can wake up with that same number of months of savings, having average luck

1 Like

Exactly! I think that works nicely as a design

~2.5 years for 80 tickets.

Just make Baby conversion 70tu/59tu(+9)

1 Like

No, itā€™s the other way around! Trying to create polarisation for no reason is what leads to toxicity.

Anyway, letā€™s argue about the real issue.

I will just say itā€™s the classic mistake of releasing a very powerful shop monster thatā€™s not problematic at first, but when new monsters get released and people slowly realise how good the shop monster is, suddenly itā€™s everywhere. That happened with Flocco too.

That said, the instant charging of double bloodfury was way too powerful. The nerf was warranted but it became too harsh.

For the record, Iā€™m all for a Soral buff :joy::joy:

6 Likes

yes yes yes, thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking about. In my opinion that would be the only great change that Soral needs, the conversion at +9 would go from 70 to 59 TU
@dev_VKC

2 Likes

The mall monster has a crisis of confidence. This isnā€™t the first time Mall Monsters have been severely weakened.

Can someone return the 20 tickets I spent in Soral please? I wanted it for how it was before, now I really donā€™t want it

1 Like

Can someone return even 75 percent of 80 tickets I spent? I will be very happy

6 Likes

If they reduced the amount of wake-up tikes in the store it would be a bit fair now

1 Like

I think a buff would be good

While weā€™re at it, letā€™s buff Noircyon, Ophidiator, and other monā€™s baby summon/convert from 100/85 to Honghuaā€™s tu of 68.

Plumesilisk is an exception though since it doesnā€™t really need the summons to do its main job.

3 Likes

Why not just make all baby summons 130 secs 110 +9 :relieved:

This is joke!

When they think about putting a new mythical in the store :thinking:

Please, could you really refund me the 20 tickets I spent at Soral? Iā€™d rather spend them on the expensive Christmas bag.