Some suggestions on moves

1. Resentment
    It would be a passive move. Basically if a ark has been hit by one type of element, then with every 100TU this ark gains 15% extra damage&defense against that elemental group.

2. Brain wash
    Takes 250TU. It let you choose one ally to detonate in the next 50TU. So I guess if this move is present, the weakened arks can be turned into suicide bombers lol

3. Berserk
    Takes 250TU. 50% of getting an enemy ark into berserk.

Nice suggestions, though is 15% a bit much? I’m not entirely sure but it does seem like a lot for only 100TU.

I think it would be more challenging. Because while I’m thinking, a monster with this move is most likely to become the first target to slaughter. So it dies fast, thus this move would be a waste like the stun killer move for saphireon.

Ah, I see. I can’t offer much critique but it sounds good. I would love to see these suggestions implemented, yours and others. :slight_smile:

i like the berserk idea

but the detonate thing would be an overpowered move

1. Make it 10% and it’s good.

2. OP.

3. Make it 30% and it’s good.

1. Brain wash
    Takes 250TU. It let you choose one ally to detonate in the next 50TU. So I guess if this move is present, the weakened arks can be turned into suicide bombers lol

​If you make it 100 TU, it’s basically just like Minespider but can be used on anything. 

​It’s not necessarily overpowered if you don’t use Minespider-level damage. Lower the damage a bit and it can be better.

More suggestions that I think of : p

1. Make some arks caring multiple elemental stats. For example, Magma and Typhoon should be fire&earth and wind&water. So they have both strength&weakness of the two elements.

2. We could also introduce some arks with changeable elemental stats. For example, an ark has two holy moves, luminate and risky heal. It also has two shadow moves, massacre and metal slash. There’s a passive ability allows it to alter its elemental stats, when it changes from holy to shadow it gains 100 attack&magic, and when it changes from shadow to holy it gains 100 defense&resistance, the effects will not stack. Basically when it uses holy elemental moves it’s stats becomes holy and when it’s using shadow it becomes a shadow ark also. In this way players can alter the ark’s stats with strategy.