I haven’t put this into the Pinned: Monster Ideas thread as it was last updated in this July. I want to see people’s opinions on this concept Ark.
Currently the Berserk Arks are not usable in PVP or PVE because they are too unreliable. The aim of this concept Ark is to make them usable, at least in PVP.
HP, Defence, Resist: Similar to Shadowstalker
Attack: Similar to Magmawyrm/Typhoonwyrm. It won’t be overpowered as Throw will be his only physical offensive skill.
Speed: Medium, so that it can’t be used the same way as Shadowstalker.
(1) Shepard (Passive): allows the player to control the Berserk Arks. Once the Commander is defeated, the player will loss control over the Berserk Arks.
(2) Send back (70 TU): send an Ark to the back. The player needs to think strategically when to send back the Berserk Arks before the Commander is defeated.
(3) Throw (250 TU): sacrifice the Ark at the end of the line up to deal high damage. This is to combo with Send back.
(4) Scapegoat (100 TU): target an Ark to be a tank. This is to make the Commander to survive longer.
(5) I want to see people’s opinions on which of the following should be his 4th active skill. At the beginning, he casts Scapegoat. When he is about to die, he casts Send back + Throw. In between, he needs a skill that he can spam:
(5a) Haste (100 TU): this can make the Berserk Arks more deadly, and the Commander can pull off the Send back + Throw combo more quickly.
(5b) Tailwind (50 TU): similar to haste, just in case Haste will make it too imbalanced.
(5c) Weakening shot (200 TU): AOE, lower opponent’s Attack, Magic, Defence and Resist, deals low magical damage. This is from Marspin. I think Weakening shot is a fantastic skill but currently no high-star Ark has got it.
(5d) Plague (100 TU): AOE, slow down the opponents and deal medium damage over time.
(5e) Shockwave (100 TU): AOE, chance to stun for 50 TU, deal low magical damage.
(6) Charisma (Passive): +75 to all stats of team members (or 150 if people think 75 is too low)
This Ark is designed to work with Berserk Arks, but itself is a decent Ark too.
The obvious combo is to put the Commander with Berserk Arks. However, the player needs to think strategically how many Berserk Arks should be put into the team. If there are too many Berserk Arks, the Commander may not survive that long, leaving the remaining Berserk Arks out of control.
This will also allow the Developers to develop more Berserk Arks.
Nobidbane (should not one-shot Commander though).
Elementless attacks e.g. Arkwing (should not one-shot Commander though).
Similar to Dynabird, some people may realise this concept Ark is very similar to a famous game character…