some questions about uc

I don’t understand why this team can always get a high floor in uc.

uc need a big clean I think.

I really don’t understand how this team survived above the 2000 floor. I have metthis team for many seasons.

That looks like a Purpie team.

2 Likes

I use purpie team and lets be honest u cant actually get this high using purpie no?

2 Likes

If it is a purie team its most likely to cover the cheating

Cheats

@Dev_VKC could you please check on this player…ive found him on floor 680…hes cheating…i dont remember his ign properly but it should be uc1990

banned poison in UC.I hate faced scorpiogeist and cobra everytime

Is @ash Ketchum YT here on the forum? Just ran into his team and no way he can reach that high in ranking using a frontline of leoreonix, omegasdragon and gaiawyrm (2nd form). I saw his UC video on YouTube and doubt he is cheater :thinking:

1 Like

Is it just me or are passive not working correctly sometimes agains gatekeepers?

Nah he isnt just watched his video and its totally legit bro just watch again he even got unlucky death roulettes :rofl:

1 Like

I agree with u. He uses some SEs (Nectareon, Robinator, and so on). I think these are useless at UC. I shot the video so I contacted the developer to investigate.

I also found that guy :face_with_head_bandage: his cheating no way that team could reach that level

That’s weird, his videos show a totally different strategy (Death Revenge, Death Roulette, Deviladus+Lemon etc.)

1 Like

His video?

if anyone know 999wrld ,plz tell to him DON’T play scorpiogeist with atrahasis :sob:

Yes, this one:

Then again, I don’t know how the computer chooses the team for UC.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing. The team I fought was quite different from the team he used in the video. There were the following monsters when I fought. For example…

Aquamurai, Gyomurai, Infernicorn, Ventokaizer, Vulcaraxor, Nectareon, Robinator

I don’t think these monsters will play an active role in UC. I’ll wait for it as the developer should look it up.

1 Like

are u record it,when faced with him?