I want to report some cheaters

I want to report some cheaters. The cheaters are gangs with those who cheated in UC last time. These people are weak and can only cheat. They can only swear in their names

2 Likes

wow Canival clan are cought cheating twice their acc will be banned and that would be well done

not UC.but IC twice.

1 Like

I have no idea how they cheat ? Lol

1 Like

If you’re going to cheat at least cheat on a good event :joy:

4 Likes

@Dev_VKC

@NMEGaryOak is encouraging cheating :grinning:
BTW IC is the best event in Neo.

3 Likes

@Saitama was cheating on Chambers of the Statue @Dev_VKC that’s why he has so many Moaliths

4 Likes

It took over 300 tickets to get crown monster the game is bugged dev I need proof plz answer fast

How does one cheat in IC?

Funny how cheaters don’t even get #1 in any event :joy:

catching npc monsters in the battle and releasing them will not be detected as cheating. I will provide the version to Dev later.

Both bugs and cheaters will seriously affect the life of a game. Previous uc no.1(nml joh44)was the cheater. With the efforts of many people.the cunning liar was eventually caught.but the process was very long. The struggle has never ended.

I think he had 2 acc .His main acc had one of the top place but that guy was showing around his rank 90+(or whatever acc) had the top place and so he was kicked out of his clan.

So if all of my clan member changes their name into my ign and they are in top place does that mean we’re cheaters too ??? :hushed::hushed::hushed:
No offense but I’m just asking.

Is Carnival a subsection of DLGZ? They all have that in their names too.

Hahaha, I think you should know that ic has a huge randomness, and not everyone can reach 600. About joh44, that statement is a bad lie. you can ask the uc players from the top10 last time.I think they have never meet the team mentioned by joh44 (the top ten will often match each other because of the matching mechanism)

You DLGZ Guys really need to stop making these kind of threads. You’re always calling out publicly and as always you have no evidence.

I don’t know which one you refer to without evidence. In fact.the evidence is sufficient each time. This time I have sent the cheated version to dev.
Dear Pride and Prejudice Forum Administrator

please present the evidence you say you have whenever you make an accusation. They very well may be cheaters but some proof would help if anyone is skeptical.

I think he’s referring to the fact the only evidence shown here is a screenshot showing lots of people from the same clan being successful. They may simply have a good strategy for doing IC each time.

There was only one Carnival player in UC top 50 last time (Carnival jin = lvl 1281, position 39).

Last IC there were 3-4 Carnival players who did very well. I watched their score but wasn’t able to see if they were getting 100% win rate, hence no proof of them cheating. They didn’t end up with crazy scores either.

It’s surprising to see a particular clan jump out of nowhere to winning spots but IC is exactly the kind of place where that is possible.

1 Like