Ultimate challenge and what we call (cheater teams )

Every ultimate challenge a lot of us meet what we call cheater teams , in a lot of time they seems to be cheater teams because based on the team it’s impossible for them to reach such levels in uc using poison most od Times, and people come here and report them but I highly doubt they are cheaters and there are some reasons letting me doubt its cheaters
-If they are really cheaters with infinite attack and deffence they can’t loose , why they never play full tickets and compete for top 1 ,they are always somewhere around 50-300 (I know there is some exceptions to this )

• if they have infinite capture why they dont spam mythics or various stuffs, why its always the same usual teams over and over with most time 4 unevolved super epics at 99% speed ?
    -How can cheaters access such events but we never meet cheaters in pvp ? If they are really cheater why they dont ban them before accessing the event like they do for pvp
    And if you analyse it well those teams are a hard counter to people pushing (poison : atlantyrant, scorpio , violet , 4super epics at 99% speed using aoe )
    I think those teams are AI generated by devs themselves but they say nothing about it because as we can see here we should meet other teams made by other players

devs should be more clear about those team instead of letting people always report them as cheater teams
1 Like

I have this theory long time ago😅

1 Like

Yes its started to be obvious and a lot of playses sharing the same thoughts about those teams

1 Like

unless you look at the ranking at the end, and 2 hours later a lot of positions have changed and some people have disappeared :man_shrugging:t2:

At that time they say they banned the cheatera ( i mean they removed the bots ) :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

In fact, what I meant is that it makes no sense that the devs can do that, they certainly have other more important things to do (like fixing the many problems that there are in the game) rather than wasting their time. And I can’t see the devs giving players a hard time by creating bots that run 4x speed 99, this could harm some strategies

Did you ever meet a cheater in pvp ??? Its impossible , its the same for uc , i dare you next uc try running a moded app , you wont even be able to access online content , there is no cheaters in uc

lol dev Vkc already explained it. Strict monitoring is applied to , no cheat module can be used in PvP any . If I remember about two years ago I was still new and the first wave of bans was for users who could use cost mod in PvP (they could spam 16 legendary with the SS unlock) they saw the trick thanks to the functionality that allows you tosee enemy teams. In PvE it’s not as much monitoring, however, they have all our actions. Once you’re caught, you’ll be banned.

Sooo will you use a moded app and participate in next uc ? Show us how its easy and possible and compete with shika this time , install it in parallel space so your original account wont be baned don’t worry

1 Like

:joy::joy: