Hacks UC

Hi guys this UC I have come across a lot of cheats using hacks and lost multiple times, is there any way to ban them before the event starts?

8 Likes

High Damage… God Mode… I mean really?!

This is absurd.

1 Like

same ı was wondering why ı cant killing 1 star monsters with critical damage legendaries.

We are looking into it, and have some great progress.
We will double check and make sure to remove them before the UC event ends.

10 Likes

That’s because of another factor though: the stat buffs. Those are part of the event, and are not cheating. It’s cheating if they’re on the player’s end, not on the AI’s

1 Like

Thank you!! I see you have already started to remove the cheaters from UC, thanks again!

Lmao post cheating on youtube

1 Like

this guy is pathetic lmao

Something is definitely wrong with UC or people are just being dicks. I am almost always meeting poison teams and this is after lvl 300. The monsters they are using such as Tiamazus, Sanguinymph, Blossomight etc. are completely redundant in UC.

2 Likes

I just met a full poison team at level 831… I won by a miracle tho

@Dev_VKC before ending the UC, it seems to me that Zero is a cheater, yesterday I faced 2 times against his team:

@SHIKAOTOKO He is in 3rd place! =)

2 Likes

You’re so kind :hugs:

1 Like

We couldn’t find any obvious evidence to prove he is cheating.
Demolitron is weird there but rest of the monsters seem decent.

3 Likes

No way you can make top 10 with that team, bad RNG will wreck you. 1 every 10 tickets.

2 Likes

Meeting a pvp team on stage 1500+ is very unlikely for a team like this to reach a high stage

1. S I L E N C E
  2. TDK Firules / Top 200 Wui (his previous name)

1 Like

They will be removed before results are published.

TDK Firulais is a friend
And he is not using that team

This is his team

he’s jealous of people who are on top so change team pvp ew :point_left:

Well,that can happen lol
Tbh i’m going to put a full poison pvp team :rofl::rofl:
Nah just kidding,i don’t care about UC

I played against my friends team and I’m more than double points as him at that point. So probably a team you faced didn’t necessarily pass the 1500 GK.

He also played different teams this UC and I faced his most recent team.

If one of the experienced players know more details of the matchmaking procedure in UC, please share.