Since 4 gems & no guarantee will remain...

Well, initially we loved the idea of 4 gems & no guarantee was a starter but now they have become permanent as looks of things,
As a suggestion there should be equality like increasing the gem rewards in events,
For example - BIWEEKLY, should give out 10 gems & 2 rare (obviously there should be different difficulty)
With normal you get 5 gems, and hard gives you 5 more & 2 rare.

**PvP ** - increasing the amount of regular grind from 36 to 44 gems & rare gems should also be Increased,
Ranking should stay the same.

I can go on, y’all get the idea.
Not a drastic increase but subtle one which merits the 4gem & no guarantee.

4 Likes

Agree with everything because you are not suggesting a drastic increase just a moderate one.

Something that really needs to change with PvP is the ridiculous 150 win requirement to get the win rewards. That is simply to much grinding. I suggest reducing that to 120wins.

2 Likes

I have almost 300 wins I’m close to ask for more rewards. Lmao

150 wins took a part of my life , soul and mind this season… It’s ridiculously high…

1 Like

I was at 90 wins before ranking started, got the motivation to reach 150. Sitting at 154 now.

Back to topic, it should be given a thought, since there will be difficulty levels & as per rewards,
I know for sure 4gems & no guarantee will remain (gut feeling)
And they won’t introduce any system where tickets will be given as rewards in any event,
So asking for gems giveaway increase is legit.

I’m sorry MonkeyDluffy but I disagree with what you’re saying. Our gems now go further because of the 20% reduction on eggs. The no guaranteed and 10x boosted chance on featured means we won’t get the exact monster we want anymore but we get far more limited legendaries than before, which ultimately works in our favour (on average).

The amount of gems we get for free is very fair and has been increasing more and more with time. Not long back the biweekly had an extra gem added. Island challenge just got more gems added. All the newer events give lots of gems and rare gems (time attack is 18 gems and 6 rare gems).

So basically what you’re asking for is already happening and at a slow pace which is what you suggest in your thread. Only difference is your definition of slow is a bit faster.

We’ve seen lots of threads over the years of people asking to reduce the grinding in events or to give out more free gems. I think the balance the Devs have got and how the rewards are slowly getting better with time is perfect. It needs no changes in my opinion.

P.S. You mention PvP giving more rewards but it actually gives out LOADS more than it did in the past. When they started the monthly PvP seasons that would’ve been designed with the future egg changes in mind. I can’t remember how much the rewards increased by but that’s basically the increase you’re asking for right there, guaranteed extra gems each month.

The shifty rewards plus horrible drop rates is why nearly all the games big spenders left

3 Likes

Giving a few extra gems wouldn’t hurt anyone not like they suddenly going to get lucky

4 Likes

Please don’t include past in the present.
What was in the past is in past,

What I’m asking in general is a fair value , if they want players to keep on playing neo, I won’t argue with you, it’s tiring. And dev hands are tied, I just hope someone buys my account.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, I won’t be ramming my opinion into this thread.

I know that many hate the removal of 6th pack guaranteed. I hope that the Devs are able to implement my pity timers idea to help give some guaranteed results for paying players to feel comfortable.

1 Like

They not going to devs here have no control on that

1 Like

I really miss the guarantee. I just have awful luck and I feel like it’s been so long since I got anyone impactful to my team. It’s hard to keep up with the power creep when you’re not rolling anyone.

1 Like

Does your display pic convey some message to neo community ? :thinking::smirk:

2 Likes

I fu***** love my dp, no other reason :metal:

1 Like