Silver

So Im pretty disappointed the devs still haven’t improved the amount of silver we get from farming the lvl1 silver mines. Players have been constantly asking for it for a while and I thought they would improve it with this update. I have over 20 legends I haven’t even bothered to evolve purely because I refuse to waste my time farming 70k silver over and over. They release new legends almost every 2 weeks but they make the proccess of evolving them tiring and annoying. I dont have alot of spare time to play this game, when I do I dont want to waste it farming for silver. I dont see why they can’t increase it, all they have to do is make the fight more challenging or increase the amount of tickets used to compensate for the increased amount. Something simple like 20/25 tickets for 150k silver would be heaps better.

3 Likes

I’m with you but you need to say that there are still players who can not beat stronger enemys or have that much tickets for farming silver. so the point is that they need to include silver mines lv2 for the stronger players and not just icrease lv1. And this is probably a bigger act.

Don’t missunderstand me i totaly agree that after the feedback this is a topic they need to work on but i guess we need to wait for the next bigger update to finaly see this.

Fair point, I forgot to consider that and it’s understandable. A lvl 2 is what is necessary. I dont mind waiting, i would be content knowing that they plan too incorparate it though.

Yeah you’re right, any Feedback from DEVs regarding this topic would be very nice and let’s say… a little bit more transparent.

I’ve always been confused about this point on silver mines. It takes barely any time at all to do the mission and is a quick way to dump your tickets somewhere. If you’re happy to put lots of time into the game then you probably don’t mind spending under 10 minutes to go in and get yourself 400-500k silver and if you don’t have much time to spare then you can use it as a place to quickly use up your tickets so you can remain “efficient” without having to play loads.

Make a team that can do the missions you like to farm in stupidly quick speed then always use those. For silver mines, the battle takes just a few seconds.

Youth fruit was a bit of a pain. They’ve increased the caps from 10 to 99 which has sorted that annoyance very nicely.

Last time i opened a thread to this topic it was exactly about this time waste. I recommended a quick “re-battle” button to skip the dungeon run and the loading screen but sadly DEVs didn’t comment that.

You missed the entire point, i play this game for pvp and certain events. I literally only log on for that. Why would I want to login just so I can go waste 10 min farming for 400k silver it’s not enjoyable in any aspect the less time I waste on it the better. The entire process of exiting and reentering for such a small reward is annoying at best. I’d rather do a challenging fight and get a good amount of silver( and not wait every 3 weeks) instead of just spamming Aoe over and over for 70k. I’m talking about my user experience and what I’d like to see and what I know other community members also want. You might be willing to waste you’re time on it but I’m not. I spend nearly every week depending on the featured legends, if the money I’m spending can’t make the proccess of evolving them more convenient it’s an even greater waste of money and I will no longer support this game. People play games to enjoy themselves once it feels like a chore people start leaving. What I want too see is entirely reasonable, long overdue and wanted by the community (I’m not the first person to ask for this).

2 Likes

Yeah, an increase in amount of silver gained wouldn’t hurt the game anyway.
Lesser wait time, lesser efforts . As a new player with around 70 tickets , I just don’t know where to use them lol…
Fruits ? Silver ? Special ingredients missions ? Harps? Pyramids? Pixies ? Online Events ? Omg that’s truly a hell ton of waiting and many of my mons are crying to evolve… ( I’ve wasted ton of tickets in sdt )

Most old players might feel this as an insignificant issue but since player base has increased exponentially on 3rd anniversary , a few changes in farming system would help us catch up with older players with greater convenience , instead of frustration !!!

P.s : it would be of great appreciation if long-time players show some empathy in this matter lol !

1 Like

Grinding was fine up until a certain point. I’ve most certainly done hundred of the silver mine battles, as have many more players. I’m totally done with it. As with youth fruit.

My suggestion is: add silver mines lv2 and youth fruit lv2 to the options. Some tuning would probably have to be made such as : 250k for 60 tickets. And 3 super youth fruit 60 tickets.

This way players could choose: grind the small missions to be more efficient by getting better value for tickets (normal: 4.67 k silver/ticket vs 4.17 k with tuned or 24 guaranteed blue fruit (72 training points) vs 6 guaranteed gold fruit (60 tp) per 120 tickets) or save time and be less efficient. I think this way everyone would be happy.

1 Like

Alright yeah I hear you guys. There are definitely some annoyances which can be cut out, silver mines lvl 1 being one of those. The only thing I have to say against it is that some things still need to be in there for general content. A lot of games feature farming as a core part of the content and we’re lucky that Neo Monsters has so many great events we can play they don’t need any filler (except you could call biweekly as filler). I’ve seen various requests to cut out biweekly but I think that’s a good middle-ground, even if many choose to skip it. I think it’s good that we still need to evolve the new monsters we get, because in reality it doesn’t take long and it gives us a bit of time to excitedly think about the monster we’re training. Auto-train, youth fruit cap of 99 and a better silver mines mission would be perfect for removing all the annoyances for older players.

Sorry this isn’t sympathy but not sure if you’re aware… they reduced the cycling rate of the special ingredients missions to just 16 days. This was over a month back when I joined (they were monthly events but got blocked by others so were sometimes delayed) and when they first did the missions like they are now it was something like 20 days. So that helps cover many of the ingredients for legendaries. There are now also way more events going on each month and each give out more gems. Probably the biggest change is that tickets come back every 6 minutes rather than 10 minutes. All of this adds up to progression being a lot faster through the early stages than in the past. However, you also get a lot more monsters so maybe the ingredients balance out a bit like before.

I think we all had to spend months evolving monsters. I went a bit crazy grinding stuff so had it all done in a few months… my brother is 1 year in and still got a lot of junk to evolve/train. You can get the important stuff done in a reasonable speed I think but correct me if I’m wrong.

1 Like

If I were you, I would have gone bonkers over 10 min ticket refill lol…

Also I faced you kd. I was on rank 22 , u sent me to 75+ lol… Ur team dint let me make a move… pretty impressive combo there !

I totally agree.

There should be diffrent stages in grinding.

Example

Level 2 ( 25 tickets)
Level 3 (50 tickets)

Alot faster the farming.

@Dev_VKC it’d be nice to be able to get at least 500k silver at a time, just buff the monsters like level 400 or so in UC so you have to work your way up to beating it as a new player