Showdown tower

Created an assited water team, just to make it faster the early stages with an aoe spam, and it took me all the way to 11 floor without a single loss. Never could have guess it. Had an harder time last tower event and i have used a better team (at least i tought so). Also i got my sweet revenge on this dam garcia :slight_smile:

What is the lineup? Im trying to make an assisted water too

frontline: cyrokaizer,  hydrokaizer, mechaviathan, seahowl

followed by: nebel, torrentide

and then i stop with water and put other combos (first comes solariel for give turn and stunning, to help the remaining assisted moves)

GL

Damn i donā€™t have mecha and cryokaizer

Savage, first time i completed the tower. :slight_smile:

And theres another secret gem. After you complete it, go talk to lily (she is mad at you cuz she gave you a gem at the first time you talked or somethingā€¦), you will tell her that youre the champion and she will give you another gem and accept you apology (which i needed more then the gem)

Just made it to floor 12. Hoping to finish this time too. Last time I made it to floor 12 but kept losing to trainers

https://youtu.be/hstj6AxiSSU

Hi guys thats my vĆ­deo ib Tower 11/12 :ā€™)

Can someone explain to me why I have to face lector twice on the same floor? Got him the second time and got unlucky and lost. Not cool

I got same Luckā€¦ But i dont lost bro, try and try!

For some reason i faced thale 5 or 6 timess

So he like his rival too much :wink:

F2P Arash

At 14/15 on the last floor, chance of trainer in all three doors, wish me luck! (because I am not trying again)

Good luck, and say hi to Count Lector for me.

I am at stage 7 and there is end for me haha. Sad that in this Tower there is no SE.

I didnā€™t meet any trainer! And I only met Makisa and Thale on the last floor, so pretty lucky. I got some rare gems to get myself a fresh SE dupe to my collectionā€¦