Tower

Is there a one stop shop thread for floor master and trainer team composition? If so, can someone pin it for the duration of the event?

Not currently.

Good idea, when I get up there I’ll make one.

Just to confirm… there’s no way to alter the NPCs you meet right? Just every time you get the red/white message you should go through each of the doors in turn until you find the trainer and hope you fill the requirements for lots of “consolation” gems.

I came up against Rishka in 8-2 after already fighting her on floor 7. So I retreated and again in 8-2 it was Rishka. I had a feeling you could change it but don’t want to waste my time redoing a load of battles if you can’t.

I think its set already. Otherwise I would love to fight Beritus on any floor except 12th floor.

Haha Beritus is definitely one tough cookie! Thankfully there are gems for beating him on the 12th floor.

Thanks I’ll take your word for it being set. I remember last time there was only one consolation achievement I didn’t get so fingers crossed for this time!

Well it looks like NPC placements this ST are the same as last time, only monster compositions changed somewhat. I hope I can beat ST now with my double bombs. :smiling_imp:

@VKC do you have any artwork that depicts the actual tower? I’ve always wondered how it’s constructed. Follow me here: as you move up floors, you have more and more rooms to go through to get through the individual floors. Does this mean that the tower is built like an upside-down pyramid? This would be an engineering marvel if true. Thank you for your consideration.

Z19 GaryOak

With a helicopter we make a rooftop landing on the pyramid and start there.

https://youtu.be/y9x2PUY3arU
That’s the last battle

Thank you very much for your concern.

The tower is just like other normal towers in your neighbourhood. Every floor is the same size as the others.

The fact is that you don’t have to go through all the rooms to collect requires badges in low floors.

Haha this is a better explanation for the situation than the mines. :slight_smile:

Found this new monster

Her movesets are:
Assisted Wave (250TU)
Assisted Splash (200TU)
Attack Doping (100TU)
Sleep Bomb (Sacrifice)
Passive:
Shield Entrance

HP 3008
ATK 2930
DEF 4580
SPD 70%

Attack Doping increases attack, decreases defense of one ally and gets the ally poisoned.
I’m not sure English name of Attack Doping.
That name is in Japanese ver.

The English name of Attack Doping is Vile Rage.

Seems nice for abys

Also for Terrordragon and Nectareon…

Also for purifier with one on one

I can see you have a clan tag. Is it a new clan?

Yea, as I said to you before, I organized new Japanese clan!
Styles of Legends😊

nice!!