Showdown tower

yeah, Deodragon is just seriously messed up. Both his weaknesses and strengths are extreme(especially strengths), which in theory would balance him out, but it just completely messes him up. Makes him a very not fun part of the meta.

I prefer to have deo have instant blast for ss then for its charge make it 50 or 70TU, this way fl wont be wiped out immediately coz of instant charge. Also reduce speed to 85 or 90 and increase attack to maybe lvl 45

Servers are down guys? Cant connect

Hope it for the update or something lol

Did they increase the chance of running into a trainer? I have hit a trainer about 80% of my matches it’s really annoying.

Penguinator is slow, stunable and killed by turn killers,sleep, and poison . Much more controllable than deo who is not stunable or killed by turn killers, and has high speed.

Cant connect either :persevere:

Me too.

Happy im not alone in this
I sent them an email about it, but didnt got a responde yet. Send them too so they will notice the problem faster and more seriously

Good i will send. Will be not the first contact to support so maybe they see me asap.

I can connect. It seems that the server is be ok right now.

Strange, it seems i cant connect with my normal internet connection via mobile phone, but can connect while on wifi. Everything else works great on the normal connection.
Anyone know why it happens?

Don’t know. In Tower i am by the way at stage 5. The floor masters are good opponents but that it costs 10 tickets per battle is hard.

Do you have him? Because that makes you biased (not you personally, of course, but anyone who has the given monster) :).

I agree with julong.

It dosnt u have a lot of days and can do it or spend gems

I haven’t had a free gem. Thought that was for the first SOTF only

Free gems aren’t there this time,I tried

The free gems i have got already. The event goes to 17th May so there is enough time to get good stuff but the fights are harder after every stage.

The Tower number 12 r the most stressful Battles… When u think ill win the Battle 11 Last Tower and lost u need to restart again and lost tickets. .

i was unavailable for 5months. So i thought id give it a try… So i got it

With which part?

While I agree that having a monster can make ones opinion biased, I am just stating what these monsters are weak to so not really opinion based. It’s a fact that penguinator has more weaknesses than deo.