Shouldn't cheating be punished severely? Please give us a fair game, thank you!

Sun just wanted to profit from it and let me completely disappear from the game. L please don’t be so angry and send so many things. I don’t want to start this matter. I’ve been negotiating with dev about the details of punishment. At present, it seems that I can only leave the game with all the truth. Have a good time every bro.

2 Likes

I think it doesn’t make much sense to think you’re a cheater since you’ve been on the leaderboards for so long. I think tuiyou might’ve brought too much attention to himself by getting into the top 10, which resulted in the devs taking a closer look at his account.

duck snitch duck snitch

Have a nice game

I love how over time DLGZ have integrated with the community. At first we didn’t know much about them, but since then we’ve had more and more contact :blush:

4 Likes

Yeah, just a shame we see their dirty laundry too

1 Like

Well it’s time for them to start washing their laundry

2 Likes

It is a pity that their clothes get dirty, not thinking about how to clean up, but concerned about who has seen their dirty clothes. Instead of cleaning up their dirty laundry, they want everyone to close their eyes. Why is it so funny?

2 Likes

So you’re saying there’s proof you could screenshot @Sun ? :smirk:

2 Likes

Please. cyber police :rofl:

2 Likes

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

10 Likes

Can I have some?

7 Likes

Of course yes, let’s enjoy the show :joy::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

12 Likes

Dlgz-l Why do you look so worried? Is it touching your scar that makes you angry? You may have the cheek to say that you did not cheat, but you can also be rude, because you have gone to evaluate the heart of right and wrong. Dlgz-l Do you know why you won’t get any reward for being number one this season? Because the red lion head seems to be an affirmation of the strength of the game lover, rather than a means for cheaters to show off, you don’t deserve it! You can flaunt your wealth, but the amount you spend is just average. Do you think you are the richest fantasy monster? It’s kind of funny. Why do you feel so superior? The average gamer, like most of us, may not spend as much money as you do, but we spend as much time and love games as you do. Please don’t misunderstand yourself, okay? And please don’t do the dirty work of cheating in the name of love organization, because justice may be late but never absent. Don’t sully the organization with your self-righteousness. Excuse me DLGZ founded the initial heart is not to resist piracy, crack down on cheating? Who has changed? Whether games need to be fair and just?

2 Likes

Pm me your friend code. We should be friend.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

13 Likes

Wow… @Laxus I could never imagine this of you👀

1 Like

I’m gonna make my IGN this upcoming PvP “DLGZ C2W”

6 Likes

Has he been banned?

mine :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: is not enough.

1 Like