Getting banned for using mods

Im a player with a login day of 33 days and i actually am quite capable with pve content. I finished story in 10 days and i even beat GK 1000 in my first UC.
But sadly i got banned the day they gave the final rankings of UC which means i was banned coz my team was judged to be not strong enough which means im cheating.
First of all its unethical to ban people just by the look of their teams in an event. If u want to ban people based on their teams thats bullshit. Maybe make a recording system that records some matches from time to time and then u could catch cheaters. But to get banned because i found an endless loop +purpie team doesnt mean i cheat.

Its just outrageous and id like everyone to help me get my account unbanned pls. (ik no one could actually do much but atleast comment ur thoughts about it)
@Dev_BRD
@Dev_VKC

The devs will never ban anyone unless they are cheating

Are you sure you weren’t cheating

Yep am sure and am ready to comply in any way possible to clear any misunderstanding

Also just a question is this your first time playing this game?

Wow finished the story within 10 days. That very impressive.

As long as I could remember it takes me approximately 6 months to finish the offline story. :joy:

1 Like

I played like 3 years ago and i stopped after that so no not my first time

Btw i actually made a topic about story mode😂 was mostly cuz of azida

I used a similar strategy and I was not banned, did you do nothing wrong?

Nop what rank were u?

60-something, you?

I got rank 60 in the end thats why its suspicious cuz my team is trash when played against

This is my team and i have 4 more variations of this team that i used

U could see for urself how trash it is as an AI

if it is sorry but purpi without an absorber in that position it is effective unless there are monsters with camouflage

Thats why i use dr in fl with knockbacks and my eg is endless eternal revenge and sneak attacks

So as buffed a team could be i can win easy

Ofc winrate isnt the best but a 2-3 wins in 4 matches is gd enough

Did you download a legitimate version of the game?

1 Like

I downloaded it for free but from playstore which is legit

i think it was the 10 days flex lol