Shouldn't cheating be punished severely? Please give us a fair game, thank you!

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

is it just me that doesn’t understand this?:rofl:

Nope, me too. It hasn’t been made clear what cheating they did.

However, what puzzles me most is why someone like @Laxus would ever consider cheating when he’s spent so much time and money(?) on his account?!?

1 Like

Thank you for your trust and hope we can create a good game environment together. We’re all here for fun and dreams. Please don’t be deceived by Laxus, from his answers we can confirm that they did cheat, otherwise Tuiyou would not have been permanently banned. I don’t know if you noticed during the battle that Laxus has strangely acquired many new seven new monsters in the last three months. And a few months ago he showed off his seven-star monster on the forum, there aren’t so many new seven-stars, isn’t it strange? Laxus claims that he is a victim and was deceived. Then I would like to ask why Laxus’ account has been temporarily closed. What had he lost? Did you gain thousands of gems that didn’t belong to you, or did you use them to draw a few new sevens to make you stronger? If you get the first place with cheating account one day, he can proudly show off, that is his pursuit of glory? I really don’t understand his strength. Why would he do that? To be honest, I always liked him, but this time he was violating the rights of most of our regular players, and I had to speak up. I hope he can get the honor he wants cleanly by his own strength, instead of cheating and destroying the gameenvironment. I admit he gave some time and money to the game, but that is no excuse for cheating. For example, if you save 10 people, you can kill 10 innocent people at random? Shouldn’t cheating be the bottom line in every game? I think he should spread the energy of justice to everyone, instead of cheating bravely by relying on his accumulated popularity and making players sad. Hope players can see the truth and thank you for your support!

3 Likes

So what exactly was the cheat? You mentioned extra gems they’re getting… where from and how?

Is this a secret of some DLGZ members able to awakened mythic with very low HR?

Hello, they used cheat software to modify the game’s achievement data, fooling the system into thinking they had completed all achievements and thus getting all achievement gems early. Such a large number of gems, the normal player more than a year of game progress. This is a clear violation of our normal players’ rights.

4 Likes

Okay so it’s a one-time thing and after collecting these gems they can’t get any more?

Do you have any idea how long it will take us average players to complete all of these achievements? Not for a year or two anyway. How could they cheat so far ahead of normal, hard-working players? Is that fair?

2 Likes

I don’t know why you’re preaching to me. I hate cheaters. Also, I probably have more of those achievements completed that you’re referring to than anyone else in the game. So believe me, I know!

Thanks for clarifying what cheating they were doing

Hello, I don’t mean any harm, just want you to see the truth. I apologize if you thought I was rude. I’m sorry. I hope you can look at cheating objectively. Thank you.

3 Likes

Not rude, just funny how you seem so desperate to convince us cheating is bad. I think most people here agree! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Maintaining a good game environment is the responsibility of every player, and every player should enjoy the legitimate rights and interests, not through cheating. I believe that the respected game developers will give us a satisfactory answer to the common players and justice for us.To say the least, if not permanently ban them, expect them to return the monsters and gems they earned by cheating and cancel their participation in the shrine for a short time. Wrong doings should be punished, not given an easy ride. It would be terrible and unfair to allow them to cheat to get ahead of normal players. Of course, most DLGZ players are righteous, they have their own principles and boundaries, and they are very popular. Hopefully DLGZ will weed out some of the cheaters and the organization will be cleaner and stronger. We come together because we love the game, we hope that everyone can be sincere to each other, maintain a good game environment, and have fun playing the game. Of course, if they haven’t realized their mistake and think cheating is the right thing to do, then I have nothing to say. Players who cheat are asked to distinguish between right and wrong. Finally, I hope to get a fair result. Thank you for your understanding and support!

1 Like

首先我想问一下你是什么东西?在这里散播这些谣言?明人不说暗话,拿点证据证明一下你不是一个盗版玩家可以吗?
你说的这三个人是什么东西?你又拿什么身份证代表中国dlgz玩家?开个新号在这里装什么东西?汉奸一样的东西走出来丢人现眼呵呵~在这件事我们一样是受害人,而你在这臭虫在我眼里真的只不过是小人,妒忌心那么大的屌丝玩意!First of all, I want to ask you what is it? Spreading rumors here? Can you bring some evidence that you are not a pirate?
What are you talking about? What ID card do you use to represent Chinese dlgz players? Open a new number. What did you put here? Things like traitors make a fool of themselves. Ha ha ~ we are also victims in this matter, and you are really just a villain in my eyes. You are such a jealous loser!

5 Likes

The floor is “using a translator”

🤾
:cloud: :sunny::cloud::cloud:

:evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

我就这么简单跟各位说,我们dlgz一直都很抵制这些作弊版本的玩家,而这名taiyang玩家正是玩着盗版作弊秒杀版本,又想摧毁我们dlgz的一名汉奸玩家!不信的话大家可以让他拿出他自己账号看看他有什么荣耀,甚至这些盗版作弊秒杀版本的垃圾玩家他们的账号都是0氪!
Let me tell you, we dlgz have been resisting these cheating players, and this sun player is playing the second killing version of pirated cheating and wants to destroy a traitor player in dlgz! If you don’t believe it, you can let him take out his account and see what glory he has. These pirated and cheating spam players are all 0 krypton accounts!

Well, that’s good to know. I guess that means I can ignore those losses I had against him and count my winrate from last ranked as 87%

“DLGZ members have to buy Kryptonite bricks en masse. This is because everytime they lose a match in PvP, they drop a brick on their c :o2:ck and balls. This is to encourage not losing”
-some discord mod

6 Likes

Hahaha, your translation is wrong

I was using google translate. Maybe L should run his messages through a translator himself?