Game Mechanism

Since the game Mechanism has been changed with the update certain monsters have got a major buffs.

Overwatch Monsters: Sleep will no longer counter overwatch. If a monster cast overwatch and you put him to sleep and damage him he will end up getting a turn.

Posion: posion now removes stealth and shield from first take.

This is a bad thing imo.

1 Like

Mistletorment buff

I really don’t like the overwatch change with sleep either. Overwatch is so powerful it needs counters that aren’t just chrono killer and poison. Having sleep too gave it enough.

Poison got a buff, sleep got a nerf and stealth/shields got a nerf. This affects quite a few monsters in a big way like Mistletorment and Tenebris.

Also, another big mechanic change is cloned monsters keep their bonus from potions. This massively buffs almost all the cloning monsters!

It includes revived mons as well right? Like lets say you revive enemy +9 monster

Yup. It doesn’t include monsters which “created” like Revenarchion that comes back from the Noxegg.

That’s sad, as i have a +9 reven :pensive:

This game has been trashed to such a level .
If anyone interested in my account. Pm me at line.

1 Like

lol Devs did this because community wanted it :smiley: and now when It was finally implemented nobody wants it :smiley:

Posion removing shield and stealth is a good thing.

Overwatch getting buffed not so great but the majority can get over this one.

Most of the players are mad because of the 3x ticket thing and no guaranteed egg and no gem sales like the 2x.

1 Like

So when im wiping out monesters with pumpking a TT and monster with stealt comes to the battlefield then It will be killed ?

Yes it will be killed.

The only time it wount be killed is when a roaring enterance is next.

Lets say you have a monster on 1 hp and you have shield entrance next in line lets say valza and your opponent has lets say chromea by using bloodcrave from the 1 hp monster both monsters enter at the same time, posion will not remove valza shield. It will remove it after chromea attacks.

1 Like

oh that is good! :slight_smile: but you mean after chromera attacks ?

Yeah after chromea

So Centureon can still keep his shiled when he uses instant purify

It’s updates like this one (& previous one )which made no sense,

° tickets
° unnecessary buffs were given when some trash monsters deserved some.
° same goes for nerfs.
° egg system remains money grab of highest order.

And last , no one gives a damn about gem deal. Since they made it 40 gems per pack, any smart person would know 2x deal is resting in peace .

Trash monsters were given buffs here, no idea what you’re talking about.

Literally all the balance changes were to unused monsters.

Whatever dude.