Make the shockers normal again

Wassup @Dev_BRD @Dev_VKC

Recently you posted about making the shockers less OP.

They were fine for 2.5 years.

Just ditch the secret skills and make them what they once were. One trick stalions who could change the match given the right team.

The TSA is OP late game. The Nova beam is OP.

Don’t take away the shocking entrance. Just take away the SS and we’ll be right back to the happy place we were for 2.5 years when nobody asked for buffs or nerfs to shockers

1 Like

All legends have a Secret Skill. so what do you propose we replace the current ones with?

They were never fine to begin with.

As a heavey stun user ive posted time and time again that shockers need rework they either be op or completely out of meta.

About 7-9 months ago shockers were so dominant that devs had to restric themselves to making stun protection monsters only otherwise any monsters they added without stun protection would barely have any impact.

Since stun protection monsters sell well devs released bunch of them where stun is completely destroyed and thus now were seeing skills like datunt were its a stun effect that cant be countered.

Shockers need a rework.

1 Like

Uncontrollable monsters should be as few as possible.They will limit the player’s thinking.

1 Like

A lot of assumptions made here. Firstly, monsters are designed well in advance of their release so with Angelion coming out in July 2018 they were probably designing stun counter/converter monsters nearly 1.5 years ago, not 6-9 months ago. I don’t think they made more because they “sell well” (like I said they design long before they’re released so they won’t react to sales quickly in most cases), it was just to give people a variety of monsters to properly deal with stun as it became clear the old school stun absorbers are pretty useless. I completely agree with you that stun monsters were out of control in the past and it’s only in the last 9-12 months that people have been able to counter them enough that stun has become less dominant in the meta.

However, despite all that the shockers still swing games too much and can be built around to still work too easily. I hope they do get re-worked.

2 Likes