Shiny searguard in shop

Chrono Killer is stronger? That’s unfair, all killer moves should have same strength.

About being worthless if he does not kill the target well that’s questionable, I don’t think Sear should enter and kill any poison monster.
Dealing critical damage does not necessarily mean killing at sight.

we shall see once i get round to evolving it.

This may be a stretch but I think that Angelion may have contributed to Chrono Killer needing a higher damage multiplier.

1 Like

They should replace timestrike with stealthbane :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I think the colors are not that bad, at least very different to the normal version.

Yes!! Tbh as a move I don’t like timestrike much. With monsters being high TU I like to keep them there lol

Then replace the AOE with chrono killer and we have a 10 cost mythic.

Not really since it doesn’t have 40k defense

Mythic move set and passives

@Dev_VKC change his roaring entrance to something else he’s already 93 speed :star_struck:

1 Like

I agree, give him purify all entrance to counter poison like a true boss

7 Likes

No, it was the original TT monsters. Chrono killer was made to directly counter them I think, plus also the “overwatch” move which was new at the time and they planned to put on more monsters.

@DonT89 Lemon is correct that Cyclozar/Shadowyrm don’t one-shot Sanctistag and any of those tankier monsters. Only chrono killer is good enough.

Design has definitely changed so we now get 100-130TU moves that comfortably one-shot, rather than 70TU moves which one-shot squishy things and two-shot the rest. I quite like that monster defence makes a difference, but it is annoying when monsters rely on the weaker moves to get kills.

3 Likes

I never said he wasn’t, just looked weird to me that CK is better than PK or TK.
Tbh I still think the oneshotting thing should not be guaranteed, so I am for a nerf of CK rather than a buff of PK and TK.

bruh

You know I am controversial :rofl: you should have understood that by now

1 Like