Let’s talk about: Scorp

Let’s just reduce the speed to 64 and be done with it all. Nothing more nothing less.

3 Likes

64% seems a little harsh; 70% would be fine as it enables Drako to outspeed it and apply Purifying Mist.

2 Likes

Nah 64 is just right. Not too fast but not deadweight slow.

It’s not just about what out-speeds it in the front line. It’s also about how fast it gets a turn when entering from reinforcements, both because it enters charged and if there are any enemies poisoned it can get a double kill on that first turn.

I strongly agree in 64% speed, maybe even going as low as 50-60% speed.

4 Likes

4 Likes

I guess I can settle for 60% speed, but not any lower.

1 Like

Let’s give it stun counter

1 Like

and roaring entrance

1 Like

oh oh and death revenge

1 Like

We need a mon with this passive

Create a mon entrance

Pick 4 moves

1SS

2 passives

All upon entrance from the whole neo data code.

Speed 50
Rounded stats.
Legend

Sounds like we have a deal :wink:

At first I thought it was going too far… but then I realised if this monster was released with that much speed originally I don’t think a single person would’ve questioned it for being “slow”. Most people would go “OMG when this monster gets a turn it sweeps like crazy, no wonder it’s not too fast”.

2 Likes

How about Let’s talk about deathgazer? That thing is the biggest cheat code in the game

4 Likes

I wouldn’t mind retreat being removed from gazer tbh and changed to something else.

1 Like

Lol retreat is never the biggest problem with gazer, that passive should never exist in the first place

2 Likes

I disagree. In the Frontline we already have megalo if Scorp becomes too prominent. Later in the game he can get those 2 kills but then is completely exposed. Just have a searguard or chromera and he is done for. Plus there are other monsters that are even faster and can get a double kill on their first turn such as Zeuswyrm and Deodragon.

Please remember that he is very flimsy and can’t be protected. Also consider the fact that in FL if his speed becomes 60%, the vast majority of chrono killers in the game will get a turn before him.

I honestly could see a speed reduction for Scorp being a real thing, honestly for FL I run Megalo and Rexkong to deal with it as they both one shot and outsped it, Cani, and a myriad of other fast threats. I’ve had alot of people DC after they lose their Scorp/Cani immediately.