Share your PvE stories!

For me it’s the same as clearing all SCBs XD.
You are watching too! thank you!

:sweat_smile: I don’t think I can autoplay UC like SCB.

With the new stun mechanic, can you make Purpie or other new pve strat. I’d love to see it.
It’s kinda hard for new players now.

1 Like

Neo ticket on Bastia doing the job

3 Likes

Already 2million exp towards 306 lmao. If anyone is interested here are my level up dates the past year:

11.12 - 293
17.12 - 294
28.12 - 295
08.01 - 296
20.01 - 297
31.01 - 298
01.02 - 299
02.02 - 300
24.03 - 301
03.06 - 302
15.07 - 303
03.09 - 304
29.10 - 305

4 Likes

You achieved HR 298, 299 and 300 in 3 days?

Yes. I had a feeling Hen was going to grind once i hit 299. So after 298 i grinded hr 298 to 99.9% in one day. The next day i became 299 and immediately grinded for 300

2 Likes

He made a whole thread about it: Doing the impossible ("Documenting" the 292->300 journey)

The trick to the very fast grinding 298-300 was from doing the online story boss, using all the small mystic nectar he’d obtained from MBQ so it didn’t technically cost gems and was efficient use of the tickets (not a full refill each time with wasted tickets).

1 Like

The Delugazer vs Moku boss?

Finally hit the 7th. The last few hundred thousand seem to be slower than before, is this because Carmilla fell off? :joy: but the most points i got in a short period is like 300k in 2 days, that was absolutely nuts!

4 Likes

This time I see some @LemonSqueezy inspired SCB

@Dev_VKC those SFW modes are needed asap.

4 Likes

SHIKAOTOKO : :eyes:

1 Like

Reached HR290 today, playing time 847 days.

When I started playing and my very early friend @LDN_TiO_OoO was hero rank 290, he was my Neo Monsters idol. He played mainly PvE, did and still does this awesome YouTube videos.

Now I’m HR290 like he was back then and he is HR295. So I consider anything above HR290 is too tough to grind.

7 Likes

I have over twice the login days but only level 287 :laughing: and it takes like 2-3 months to level up

2 Likes

Hello brother, it’s good to know that you like YT videos, at that time I played all my tickets in the online mission that gave better HR points for tickets, to rank up and get the reward gems, but after 200 you need many points to raise HR and stop playing with them.
congratulations on moving up the ranks!!!

2 Likes

Reward of 15 rare gems too low for such a grind till HR 290. The increase of XP required from 270 onwards from level to level is insane. Since I don’t grind BQ much I have stagnated in 280s (halfway to 283 now). My account is around 900 days.

1 Like
4 Likes

While redistributing my HP boost with this update I couldn’t miss the opportunity to take a screenshot. This is hundreds of hours on PvE grinding to have this number!

6 Likes

Congrats @Killerdog :partying_face:
Congrats for that crazy vixenblade :melting_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

No love for my awakened Aethereon, with the crazy metempsychosis? :wink:

Thanks. Last week was my real anniversary because I spent many gems to awaken both Vixenblade and Nyx.

3 Likes

I also did same. Not planning on spending them because the 50% ho discount makes hp boost obsolete on full atk myths like nagandia and natu. As for right now, no ores will be put to anything because this change kinda ruined things for me.

1 Like