Shadow arena challenge 3

Hello guys, im on holiday nd dont have time to find right way. can someone explain the tactic?

Ty so much

Second one too pls. Thx

Hello guys, im on holiday nd dont have time to find right way. can someone explain the tactic?

Ty so much

I was able to defeat it, I’ll try and upload the video. But my internet is really crap will probably take 5 to 6 hours to go up, if not longer. 

Thank you

That would be awesome… I also have a problem on Challenge 3… C1 and C2 are fine but in C3, I keep getting killed by the penguin’s last bite…

Thanks… Hope you can upload the video soon…

Could someone explain it in words I have no internet and using phone data which isn’t good for YouTube, ty ahead of time :slight_smile:

Deo - charge
Pixie - skip
Atlan - wave attk and makes the enemy protector to its hp in half
Pixie - send back atlan
Then stealth drone
Drone - create dupe
Just make deo charge until 4times? Have the drone attak the protect till its hp drops to 1 then the pixie delivers the killing blow, what i did is that pixie kills the protector then the riders and ccrono wil be stunned by the drone so they wont attack,deodragon blasts makes all 4(chrono,penguin, and 2 riders) enemies hp into 1 then atlan kills them with wave… i hopebit would help…
Deo - charge
Pixie - skip
Atlan - wave attk and makes the enemy protector to its hp in half
Pixie - send back atlan
Then stealth drone
Drone - create dupe
Just make deo charge until 4times? Have the drone attak the protector till its hp drops to 1 then the pixie delivers the killing blow, what i did is that pixie kills the protector then the riders and ccrono wil be stunned by the drone so they wont attack,deodragon blasts makes all 4(chrono,penguin, and 2 riders) enemies hp into 1 then atlan kills them with wave… i hope it would help…
Sorry my internet is so slow i post it twice my bad…

I don’t know if this is the correct way of doing it, but i was able to defeat it. Link to video https://youtu.be/UF-mehfhbug.

PS i did it similar to the way @Extreme did it but I sent back deodragon.

well i did that the same way exteme did… but it takes so many tries… in the end energy blast put all the monsters to hold ground except penguini.

u hav to be lucky to put him on hold ground in this method…

it takes me 7 tries to complete that…

and i like ur method too @wahab.

here is my video link.

I tried the one Extreme suggested but it took me too many tries and yet I did not clear it. Maybe because it lacks specific instruction but if the he did a video, I might have done it.

Anyways, This video absolutely did the trick, I just to try again some more times since my memory didn’t exactly recall everything. Good thing that I still did it despite it all…

Thanks everyone…

Nicely done man, your one seems so much easier.

I’ll let people know about your video, maybe they’ll find it much easier 

|Thanks you, works on first time

Huh, you guys did it much differently than I did. I always sent back galvhare first and only charged deo dragon twice initially. Got the entire first row to 1HP with energy blast, finished off turtle, sacrifice heal atlanteon, Galvhare element eradicate on the two shadow guys. Leave chronotitan alive > Protect with sea pixie. Keep multiplying the robot to stun chrono so it doesn’t attack, charge deo like twice again then attack, attack don 3 times with the robot and copies.( something along those lines) Good to know there’s various ways of beating this challenge.

I’m just happy they gave my favorite epic a chance to shine. Now you all know the true power of duplicate stunners.

Last time i got epic is stratosfear and wilgrim.
The “demigod” :joy:

Wahab you doing great work on shadow area! But the stream from Rey was easy to understand for me👍🏻 THANK guys great work!
easier

I love how I have done everything you guys have done several times but for some odd reason my 5 charged burst never takes don down to hold geound… These challenges are not fun and very luck based, not a fan of this type of event at all, it could be scrapped for all i care…

4 charge is enough + that android dusk brinf penfuin hold ground

Maybe for you, thats the luck part i was talkin about, most of the time 5 charges still didnt take don to hold ground, it took me 10 tries doin the same strategy and guess what it finally took him to hold ground on the 10th try… Like i said im not a fan of that kind of event but if others like it thats completely fine

There were multiple strategies to beating the event that did not rely on luck. Choosing to use a strategy that the person said relies on luck and then commenting about how stupid it is because it requires luck does not make much sense. Maybe try a different strategy instead of copying the video.