Shadow Arena Help

Hey guys as u can read above i need help with the shadow arena i cant do 2 and 3rd ones anyone can guide?

me too. need some help with stage 2 and 3 please

Stage 2 just skip turn with the fire snake and use ultra quake and attack with the fire snake you should be able to take the team down pretty fast
Skip turns and don’t use protect focus
The 3 one I’m still working on it

Stage 2 you need to let the earth crystal monster tank (middle one) using the protecting ability, the left fire monster will prevent stuns from landing on the other two monsters. By tanking with the middle monster it keeps the left monster safe from timestrikes as the left monster will absorb the stuns from the other monsters. Use the right fire monsters assisted flame ability to clear the enemy monsters.

As for the 3rd stage, I am stuck atm myself. However I have gotten close. To start off accelerate team with the dark monster, protect for the fire monster, stealth for the water wyrm and life swap for the mammoth (later use reckless ability to suicide monster).

Then kill your mammoth using the recoil damage from reckless ability. While killing a fire bird enemy, this summons the next monsters in the enemy lineup (has a stun on entrance) and your halocat which absorbs stuns at the same time. Your halocat will absorb this stun. Use the dark monsters all hit attack to finish off birds.

Next focus on using stealth on both halocat and the water wyrm to protect them from multihit attacks from the enemies. Note that halocat takes priority here. Water wyrm can survive 3-5 hits from multi hit electric attacks. Using the dark monster to try to clear off enemies.

Make sure you skip turns if necessary as time units means the danger of time strike the tank should mainly skip turns. Accelerate team does not stack multiple times. Knockbacking a monster with a stun entrance will allow them to stun again. Heal when water wyrm is about to die if possible to sustain as much as possible.

Hope this helps

Water wyrm: stealth, purify, heal (sacrifice), all water attack

Mammoth: Life swap, reckless attack, survivor, accelerate team

Fire monster: protect, all fire attack (note: deals 0-2 damage when protect has been used), accelerate team, knockback

Dark monster: survivor, all dark attack, accelerate team, life swap (can be used to heal if low on hp)

Halocat: passive: stun absorb, other abilities do not really matter as halocat will be almost perma-stunned for the whole duration of the battle

Finished stage 3 after 3 tries, was difficult at first but managed to beat it broke a sweat~¤~

This is the same strategy i used. The key is to get halopard in the moment the first cybereon enters the field. Then when your Emberzard is low on health, heal all with atlanteon. Also use taloknight to focus on one cybereon at a time that way, halopard will keep on absorbing the stun and have a high time cost. If it doesn’t have a high time cost, they will use that lightning attack that hits all monsters. 

I managed to win quite easily in the end. Basic way below.

Water wyrm: Spam Stealth on Halocat, Dark Monster and Water Wyrm in that order. Purify when timing suits (before enemy attacks)

Mammoth: Life swap right at the start and then reckless attack (do not kill anything until this point).

Fire monster: Protect right at the start, use the all blaze attack against the bombs after they stealth (they will miss but its only 1 dmg anyway) spam knock back on cyberwurms depending on when their turn is coming up (you want to try to minimize the number of attacks against you). Do not use the all blaze attack after the bombs are gone otherwise the cyberwurms may time strike for plenty of damage.

Dark monster: Accelerate team at start, skip turns when attacking until fire monster uses up bomb stealth and then attack with the All Dark Attack. After this only use survivor and life swap if needed. Always use survivor on the cyberwurm that’s about to attack (to minimize incoming dmg/attacks).

Halocat: passive: does nothing but absorb stuns. You’ll be using knock back on the fire monster so the halocat will be getting stunned heavily.

Tip: Leave the moji alive. You will only attacking with the dark monster with Survivor which will one hit the cyberwurms. The moji does no damage, won’t use heal so can be left until the end.

Yeah what I did was accelerate team straight away with talo, protect focus with zard life swap with mammoth and stealth with the other thing. I then waited until was all similar time and then attacked with ember zard to get rid of enemies stealth and if they didn’t have stealth it wouldn’t kill them. Then I killed one enemy with mammoth which was low health from life swap so mammoth died and one nitro bird brining out halo to absorb stuns. Then it was just a case of stealthing my monsters killing there’s with survivor and using heal all when the time is right. Halo is the priority to stealth. Moji I was the last monster I killed

Here’s exactly how I did it. 

The 3rd challenge was hard, but after like 5 or 6 tries i did it :smiley:

There is a bug like trick you can deal with the AI: Keep stealthing the focus protecter, then the Cybereon would prefer to using single attack to the focus protecter rathan AOE, then you will have enough time to protect your stun absorber until all the stocking entrances come. And you will be able to catch your time to use heal all and use Talo’s survivor to finish all the enemies~~

Thanks alot everyone especially wahab for the video

Interesting, I didn’t think of that. I was assuming that they would only use timestrike as long as my Halopard had 1k and above time cost. 

no problem as long you were able to defeat it or come up with a way of beating him than at least I know it was helpful :slight_smile:

Nice job Wahab for the video for everyone.

Here’s the other two challenges in case anyone has problems with those:

https://youtu.be/zb-_5gUAEVY

https://youtu.be/pjgeWpTgipk

Ah cool, I never knew you uploaded them, I just uploaded the extreme rank :slight_smile:

Well I didn’t until not long ago haha and we posted the same exact minute

Even by following the strategy shown in wahab’s video, I just can’t finish the challenge (3th one). They keep doing ultrathunder all on me. Did you guys have to play it a lot of times untill one time you had luck with their attacks?

You have to check the TU on the enemy and make sure you have enough time between attacks for atlanteon to use stealth again. You may have to use skip with talo or knock back with embersaur. Long as the rest of the cybereon swing get to timestrike embersaur

Well, maybe it is more luck related. After all I just try twice to beat this challenge :stuck_out_tongue: ~~

Just have a look at your vedio, nice battle! :smiley: ~~

I haven’t beaten the 2nd one yet, but I got the third one. First turn have fire lizard use protect focus, the knight accelerate team, the mammoth use life flip self and then reckless attack on one of the dyna birds. The eel should focus on using stealth on the others except for the fire lizard, but mostly the halocat once you summon it. 

Skip every turn with the fire lizard to avoid giving timestrike a chance, use the eel to continue stealth and healing when necessary. The knight should be the main attacker. Use survivor in the later turns so that it can one-shot the dragons.