Count Lector's shadow arena...1st Nov 2016

So any tips on the 3rd battle people? Care to share? Will share on 1st and 2nd battle first, 1st battle should be quite easy for everyone, basically blood clone next non stop and dream hunt blah blah…

2nd battle, After the Gallio cast stun flash, u sacrifice one or two (sorry forgot) of ur stun fish (forgot the name) to stun all the gallio for more tu, then u dusk all with remaining stun fish, and end it with assisted thunder from god feather…When penguinator arrive, u should have two stun fish and Godfeather, then u stun fish further all the penginators with the 2 remaining stun fish and last bite all the penguinators with Godfeather and end it with assisted thunder to clear everything…

Would be nice if someone share 3rd battle strategy…

I dont really remember all but accelerate w/ bronzeshells
Element eradicate w/ lupus
Knockback nxt bane using motordragon
Just skip w/ penguinator while all aegisdragon uses giganova all.
Then use overwatch,slayerbane all…
Then the 4 enemies will enter, cyberion will use thunder all,
Desperate bite bane,just skip w/ penguin until cyberion use thunder again,
Desperate bite cyberion,then finish those mojis.
Done!

So any tips on the 3rd battle people? Care to share? Will share on 1st and 2nd battle first, 1st battle should be quite easy for everyone, basically blood clone next non stop and dream hunt blah blah…

2nd battle, After the Gallio cast stun flash, u sacrifice one or two (sorry forgot) of ur stun fish (forgot the name) to stun all the gallio for more tu, then u dusk all with remaining stun fish, and end it with assisted thunder from god feather…When penguinator arrive, u should have two stun fish and Godfeather, then u stun fish further all the penginators with the 2 remaining stun fish and last bite all the penguinators with Godfeather and end it with assisted thunder to clear everything…

Would be nice if someone share 3rd battle strategy…

Don’t do anything at first. The only thing you want to do is protect focus and overwatch. You’ll get stunned. Then keep overwatching with penguinator until you can also use desperate bite. When you’re in red go for slayerbane all. Due to bane’s poison you should get a turn. Because you’re in red you can desperate bite the bane dragon. Keep using reckless attack on the moji’s with your bronzeshells. Once the cybereon puts you in red you desperate but it.

For me there was a weird bug where if I had overwatch active when the last four entered the field then Cyberion would still get the first turn. This really ruined my strategy.

For me I didn’t use slayerbane at all. I was just really careful with how I used overwatch and desperate bite. I used accelerate, element eradicate and knock back next just as above, but then I just made sure that I had overwatch active every time I used desperate bite. Kill all the Aegisdragons first with desperate bite and then kill Nightrider with DB as well. Due to his low HP at that point you will have low enough HP for another DB on the poison monster after that (he will one-shot you) and after that just skip until you can DB Cyberion.

Thank you everyone contribution for the strategies…

2nd battle you only sacrifice one of your three fishes

Wait for waheb :slight_smile:

Done! Thanks @xxx RIP xxx and @F2P NEWBIE

Follow this, ez win for u

First two are easy, the third took me several tries but you can still do this without helps guys :wink:

cyberion  is not using thunder all he uses single target attack 

He will only timestrike if there is a monster above 130s on your side of the field. Skip with the bronzeshells instead of attacking with them

try this one EE with the protector, overwatch with peng, skip with motor,
ultrathunder with peng, (bane comes in giving turn to peng) skip with peng till 2 aegis have a kill, slayerbane all, dualspark with motor (cybereon and moji) and finish what is left with the shells

I will repeat what some people said and try it with more detail.

Key points:

Erradicate All

Knockback Next (You will knock the poison dragon)

Skip with Penguinator once and save your Slayerbane All

Accelerate Team with Bronzeshell

After that Skip twice until the 3 look alikes have done their thunder thing on your Penguinator and lowered your HP

Now, use Overwatch because you will get stunned when the next monsters come in.

Do Slayerbane All

You will have Bronzeshells with you. Ignore them, just skip everytime on their turn.

After the stuns, you will take advantage of the Overwatch.

Skip with Penguinator if needed. All you need is to get hit another time by the single target thunder spell or whatever they give you and your HP will be red.

Now do your Desperate Bite on the poison dragon right before he bites you.

Skip with shells and Penguinator if needed and get hit untill you HP goes red again. You are poisoned but you will not die as their damage is not much.

When Penguinator’s HP is red, Desperate bite once more , on the thunder dragon.

Skip all you need until you have Penguinator with Ultrathunder ready

Then end. 

guys how does 2nd battle work?? if i do it like they explained it , i still die…

Sometimes the rng decides to be a butt, and not all the gallios die at the same time. If that happens, nothing you can do. Just try again until they all go down.

Likewise in the third battle you might not get thunderstruck and thus can’t desperate bite on Banedragon. What sucks in those instances is that you’ve got to realize that the skill usage was mere coincidence and you played correctly. Otherwise you end up thinking you need to go about it in a completely different way and waste a lot of time.

I would know … ;_;

There is a way where you can prevent this. You use protect focus with the caniswyrm, then you keep overwatching until all dreadfish are gone and all aegisdragons have killed a bronzeshell and you are in red. Then you overwatch and you should have another turn with penguinator. (Motor should keep skipping turns) You can then slayerbane all to take out the FL. Bane comes in and you will get another turn due to overwatch. You can desperate bite the bane. The cybereon will target down the caniswyrm because it has high TU. Keep using reckless attack on the moji’s and when cybereon puts you in red you desperate bite it. Then take out the moji’s if they haven’t died already.

I completely agree… I did the same way cuz in the previous ways… Cybereon used either gigabolt or timestrike… Just to add u have to slayer bane when nightrider uses ultradusk all second time which will have pengunitar in red hp

I had 4 shells left at full hp against bane and shocking entrance,spammed wreckless attacked on the shocking entrance monster and it eventually died which killed off one of mine from reflected damage. I then managed to mini flame bane like 3 times then he used ultrablight (luckily not faststrike) then i miniflamed him as many times as I could before his tu was low enough so I could use wreckless attack which killed him. Don’t think that’s how your meant to win though with 4 bronzeshells killing off 2 legendaries lol